What have you learned today, 5.26.05?

I learned my head hurts from working till 2:00am programming, and being back at it early today.

I learned our lawn is almostly entirely dead, despite watering, POS!

I learned I'll be able to buy another 80 this summer.. :D

I learned that my poo throwing monkey may have a gig...

I learned that Pat is too "dazed and confused" to put anyone on his ignore list.. :D

I learned that the Jesus thread is going strong and that i should kill my neighbor for not liking the smell of me torching a cow carcass...

Bighead

Veteran of the Psychic Wars

I learned that getting your wisdom teeth pulled when you are 38 yrs old really sucks (and hurts).

I learned that convincing my wife to let me buy an -80 series is going to be harder than I thought.

Noah said:
no dude, get drunk and stay drunk....water is for 13 year old molers....Beer is for Wisdom Teeth... :beer:
tick tock tick tock...saturday is right around the corner Noah and you have beer on the brain. you are destined for failure.... :flipoff2:

reffug said:
CMCC is right around the corner too. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Can't wait to meet you Noah <Evil Laugh>
damn damn damn.......how am i gonna get enough pee to pee on everyones fires without drinking :beer: ......
I may have to rethink this whole thing... :D

Bighead

Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Noah said:
no dude, get drunk and stay drunk....water is for 13 year old molers....Beer is for Wisdom Teeth... :beer:
Don't make me laugh...that hurts also. :crybaby:

Noah said:
damn damn damn.......how am i gonna get enough pee to pee on everyones fires without drinking :beer: ......
I may have to rethink this whole thing... :D

You might as well just give it up. :D

Fella's you'll be hanging with at CMCC, I mean come on dude zippy chance. :cool:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: Uhm Memorial day weekend glug glug

reffug said:
You might as well just give it up. :D

Fella's you'll be hanging with at CMCC, I mean come on dude zippy chance. :cool:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: Uhm Memorial day weekend glug glug
I have learned that with memorial day, poker night, a friends 30th B-day, my B-day, CMCC, and July 4th it may have not been the best time to stop drinking...... :crybaby:

Noah said:
I have learned that with memorial day, poker night, a friends 30th B-day, my B-day, CMCC, and July 4th it may have not been the best time to stop drinking...... :crybaby:
OR it could have been the best time, trial by fire..if you can get through all of this, you know you can get through anything.. :cheers: Oh wait, wrong icon.. :D

Mikesta

Never decruiserfied
SILVER Star

I have learned that If you leave your keys at the hotel that hotwiring my car will take 2 hours, nail clippers, 2 needles, some swear words and a DEWALT drill with a 1/4" bit. Poor car! But I got home! www.fjtoys.com/opel

I leaned that not watering my lawn for maybe 3 days means it's totally dead and looks like a desert...seriously, it's jacked... :mad:

Top Bottom