What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I decorated mine for Christmas
bowe.jpg

I managed to trailer it's new frame back from the galvanizer and shuffle enough crap around in the garage to get it inside before the heavy snow came on friday.

Now I can I can spend the winter chasing threads and getting it ready to start swapping stuff over in the Spring.
IMG_0018.jpg

Yesterday I disassembled my rear heater (yet to be installed), cleaned and lubed, straightened the fan blades, cleaned the brushes, reassembled, and now it sings when I hook it up. Time well spent!!!

Started fabbing up my new rear bumper, in anticipation of my brother being in town and a 1 week LC work-a-thon :)

Aired up the tires and went spinning brodies in the snow with my daughter !! Great fun here as it doesn't happen very often !!:beer:

Very nice, Gary. Looks like Santa's workshop. Watch out for the elves. :D

Finally reinstalled my top and painted the doors in preparation for my new weatherstripping. OK, that was last week. It's been in the teens most of this week.....
gary.jpg

Patiently waiting for my Beast to come back from the engine rebuild shop! Talk about like a little kid on Christmas Day!:flipoff2:

Cut all but around 3 or 4 inches off the front fenders. They got so hammered weekend before last, I pretty much had no choice. Today I cut a deal to trade my hard top to my buddy for his soft top. Oh, yesterday I mounted up the new CB/switch/dome light mount in the new roll cage.

Changed the oil, replaced some fuses and rainX'd the windshield.

Went to Hollister to visit friends and did some 4wheeling at hollister hills, pulled out some very stuck kids in a mini truck. They were stuck for over 3 hours before I got there.

Then replaced my battery after it was stolen from in front of the house I was staying at during the week. At least they didn't cut my battery leads.

hey guys, i built an bar to prevent axel wrap
1213081902.jpg
1213081903.jpg
1213081904.jpg

this week i have pulled all seats, roll bar, all front end body parts, seat mounts, gas tank covers, dash cover, and a bunch of other stuff

bashing tin all week in an attempt to fix all the rust holes on my 60 over xmas break before i have to drive it back to school and stared longingly at the pieces of my 40 project in the corner of the shop

this weeks----progress?

This week I laid under my cruiser and swore, broke some bolts and swore, and found some parts that didnt fit and swore, cut myself and swore...........but mostly swearing at it

This week I laid under my cruiser and swore, broke some bolts and swore, and found some parts that didnt fit and swore, cut myself and swore...........but mostly swearing at it

did it make you feel better?

removed carpet and installed speaker wires. removed and dipped heater valve in clr and bypassed it, very warm now at bottom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom