What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (78 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally moving her into the new garage and lowering the top... That Racor lift is da bomb

45969513994_68d95e6d41_h.jpg
Lift, what lift, all I see is an awesome garage that my rigs would all fit in.

Now where to fit one in my yard...

I’ll be in Amsterdam at the end of the month. I wouldn’t mind shuttling you out some parts.
Thanks for the offer but there is no need for that.
We have a weekly shipment going to and from the US at my work.
I can add stuff in there if needed

Took it in to get the Tires rotated and balanced. Then went and got the front end aligned.
JP
IMG_2251.JPG

Attachments

• Front End Alignment Report.pdf
    296.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Front End Alignment Report.pdf
    296.8 KB · Views: 48
Tried to wrap up the brakes and clutch hydraulics today and came very close. Master cylinders, slave, wheel cylinders, calipers, and soft lines have been replaced. A FJ60 front axle hard line has been refitted to replace the mangled FJ40 axle line. Came close to finishing this step but one of the short soft lines is not passing fluid. I bled 3 of the 4 corners but the left caliper would not bleed. I isolated the problem to the soft line by cracking open the connections and bleeding the system. At least 3 tires are back on the ground.

IMG_1509.JPG
IMG_1508.JPG
IMG_1510.JPG

Separated the skins off a FST one piece rear tailgate.
56FD1675-8D7C-4851-8FC9-4B88CBACA5E8.jpeg

Lots of spot welds cutting, lots of heat, lots of profanity

97FF58FA-291D-498E-BFD2-F3157150BCBD.jpeg

Success.....I guess.
Amazing how much rust was present on the inside. Now onto the rust removal, metal replacement, reweld the captive nuts, etc

hOOter

It has racing stripes from driving around last Monday.

CC103030-F1C2-42A0-B431-1F349B9E2BA0.jpeg

I added the small leaf back into the spring pack and got her leveled back out. Picked up some tires and rims on CL for cheap. Nitto A/T's for street use. I discovered I hate the chrome rims. But the tires ride and drive so nice compared to the worn out K2's. I'll plasidip the rims flat black, I think.

IMG_8266[1].JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom