What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It sure has been a busy summer and I haven't been here much lately. Recently I had the 90k service done by slee and brakes as well, tires-Duratrac. My 100 it good to go for some time. This week I did give it a new garage mate...my wife's dream car. I think we are starting to become cruiser addicts.

IMG_20140818_155425_634.jpg

Garage looks great...

Finally removed running boards, 32s, got the RTT off and put my smittybilt basket back on..
uploadfromtaptalk1408583444797.jpg

Ahc flush and installed a hidden winch mount. I'll do a little writeup on it once I meet the mandatory two post requirement for linking pics.

Filled up the tanks for a trip to the dunes tomorrow. Lancelin, here we come.

Just did the front brakes with new ceramic pads w/ hardware, greased the bushing/bearing where the CV goes into the hub. Change oil and greased drive-lines. This was done after a 10 day trip to explore the Alaska Highway (was supposed to do it on a motorcycle); then 2 weeks later a trip to Reno and went home Via Boise. Still needs coolant change out, transmission fluid change out/filter, Front windshield change out, AHC fluid change out, and DIFFS/TC left to do. IT has about 204K on it now.

Tent looks Nice! Did you get any pics of how your awning mounts to the Factory roof rack?

Sorry for the delay. I basically used the supplied brackets and just drilled two holes in the factory cross bars spread far apart and tightened down. Because of the way they lay down on the main part of the rack rack and the crossbars, it's extremely stable and surprisingly makes zero noise up there too. I immediately took it on two road trips after installing it and have had zero issues. I think it will be a good solution until (or if) I updgrade to a full roof rack.
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG

What? Bluecruiser sold his 100? Folks are dropping like flies.

My 98 got a little older today...
I got weathertechs and installed 55w kensun 6000k HIDs and love them. 6000k is a perfect color

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom