What happened to PFran of PFranleds? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was emailing with him, placed an order and then paid via paypal more than a week ago, but I haven't been able to get a hold of him since. PMs unanswered. Emails unanswered.

Anyone have any contact with PFran in the past week? Anyone know another way to get a hold of him?

Never mind, I just heard from him.

Revive an old thread because I ordered from them in august and have had no response and no leds. Anyone know how to get ahold of pfran?

Others seem to be having problems as well.

I just order a bunch of warm white LED's in the socket/fitting I need. If I like them I keep them. If I don't, I give them away to folks in my local Cruiser group. They are dirt cheap on ebay and take forever to arrive but I've been quite pleased with many of them.

I just order a bunch of warm white LED's in the socket/fitting I need. If I like them I keep them. If I don't, I give them away to folks in my local Cruiser group. They are dirt cheap on ebay and take forever to arrive but I've been quite pleased with many of them.
I ordered on the 23rd Nov, no confirmation email, says its still awaiting fullfilment on the orders page on the website....Paypal dispute here we come.

Such a shame as everyone raved about Pfran

I waited too long thinking covid was simply disrupting this business but at this point I am not convinced it’s a valid business any longer. I ended up ordering the interior bulbs on Amazon lasfit brand and backup bulbs deiselleds all are very bright and came in around $100

I waited too long thinking covid was simply disrupting this business but at this point I am not convinced it’s a valid business any longer. I ended up ordering the interior bulbs on Amazon lasfit brand and backup bulbs deiselleds all are very bright and came in around $100
Same here, seems there are loads of posts on the issues people have had recently.

I only ordered from him as its on the list here - Must have CHEAP mods to 100 Series
Maybe that post should be achived or removed

If I remember right, my order took over 6 weeks to show up. I was literally two days away from filing a charge back when they arrived.

I would skip them and order from somewhere else. All my PFRAN dome lights have multiple dead LEDs in them. At least 7 or 8 in each one now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom