What happened to PFran of PFranleds? (1 Viewer)

I was emailing with him, placed an order and then paid via paypal more than a week ago, but I haven't been able to get a hold of him since. PMs unanswered. Emails unanswered.

Anyone have any contact with PFran in the past week? Anyone know another way to get a hold of him?

Revive an old thread because I ordered from them in august and have had no response and no leds. Anyone know how to get ahold of pfran?

Mudder

SILVER Star

Others seem to be having problems as well.

lumbee1

Native American
I just order a bunch of warm white LED's in the socket/fitting I need. If I like them I keep them. If I don't, I give them away to folks in my local Cruiser group. They are dirt cheap on ebay and take forever to arrive but I've been quite pleased with many of them.

I just order a bunch of warm white LED's in the socket/fitting I need. If I like them I keep them. If I don't, I give them away to folks in my local Cruiser group. They are dirt cheap on ebay and take forever to arrive but I've been quite pleased with many of them.
I ordered on the 23rd Nov, no confirmation email, says its still awaiting fullfilment on the orders page on the website....Paypal dispute here we come.

Such a shame as everyone raved about Pfran

I waited too long thinking covid was simply disrupting this business but at this point I am not convinced it’s a valid business any longer. I ended up ordering the interior bulbs on Amazon lasfit brand and backup bulbs deiselleds all are very bright and came in around $100

I waited too long thinking covid was simply disrupting this business but at this point I am not convinced it’s a valid business any longer. I ended up ordering the interior bulbs on Amazon lasfit brand and backup bulbs deiselleds all are very bright and came in around $100
Same here, seems there are loads of posts on the issues people have had recently.

I only ordered from him as its on the list here - Must have CHEAP mods to 100 Series
Maybe that post should be achived or removed

If I remember right, my order took over 6 weeks to show up. I was literally two days away from filing a charge back when they arrived.

zapatius

SILVER Star
I would skip them and order from somewhere else. All my PFRAN dome lights have multiple dead LEDs in them. At least 7 or 8 in each one now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom