• PLEASE READ >>> Accounts Security Locked

The link above goes to a thread in the Announcements - Help - Testing section of the forum....you are welcome to follow normal menu structure and find it there. ~woody

what guage steel

what gauge steel

P.o. cut a hole in the hood for this after market air filter:doh: :censor: :doh: :censor: :doh: :censor: . I would like to fix this before i paint it can someone gve me the gauge steel for the hood of 75 fj40.
hood3.JPG
hood4.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a good hood that I'll sell you, cheap. You'd be resonsible for shipping, however. I'm in Washington south of Seattle. PM me if you're interested.

Best regards, and welcome!

HawkDriver said:
It's speel'd GAUGE. :flipoff2: ;p

Dude, that looks kinda cool. Get that gauge steel and build a little ram scoop for it. Yeah!!!

I wouldn't mind buying one of Hawk's bumpers also, but I'm not setup for PayPal. But I think I'll live. But you do seem to make some nice ones.

my64fj40

Cruisers used the same guage steel for the whole body, right? Hood, quarter panels, bed, etc?

I've got a hole in the top of a rear wheel well on my 2/75 that I need to patch, and I want to make sure that 16 ga is the right stuff.

Thanks,
Felix

That thing is sweet! I assume you have the fart pipe on the back to match, yes?

Chopping a classic piece of metal for a dime store upgrade; textbook poser move. How much airflow can you gain from a brick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom