What Fancy Wheels are you running? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did 1.25 inch spacers so the rubber of the tire is flush with the body line of the truck when looking down the side, also I had to machine out the inside diameter of the front wheels because they are not designed to mount to a spindle with a manual locking hub, it’s not for the feint of heart, you get almost 1000$ in wheels and then you machine them, it’s almost enough to make you cry.
It definitely makes me think twice about getting them.

Another vote for OEM TOYOTA Wheels. FJ40 wheels 15x5.5 with 33x10.5 KO2s

View attachment 1859853
Your wheels look great. Are they still in production? Edit*: Found them on CruiserCorps

Last edited:
I’m looking at the 16” and 17” FN Counter steer type x which fit without spacers. I believe they both need the centerbores machined to fit the 60 series front hubs but FN will do it for a reasonable price.

Also looking at the FN FX pro which are not listed on their website for some reason. They likely need a small spacer as they’re 0mm but 8”. The OEM version is +5mm and 7” so might go for those instead since I won’t go wider than 11” on tires.

Last edited:
OEM 16x6 steel 70 series wheels look right at home on a 60:

i-nBH2HPG-M.jpg

I had the AR Mojave 16x8's on it previously and liked those too:

i-23DkRqR-M.jpg

City Racer says “Suggested tire size: 235 / 85-16” on the product page, I don’t think you need spacers but might be worth an email to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom