What does your truck smell like? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mine smells like a man's truck, a mix of leather, sweat and mildew. If someone complains, they get off and walk...

Rich leather and mahogany.

Or a little bit of dog, depending on how much mine has been in the truck lately. I have to wash the back seat hammock every so often and detail the interior after two weeks of daily use as I'm pretty picky about interior cleanliness.

My favorite air freshener, since we're discussing, is Yankee candle sage and citrus.

What's this ozone that everyone talks about? Which ozone generator is everyone using?

I used to have an expensive home unit ($600) that worked very well until it finally gave up the ghost, so I'm going to replace with one of the two options we have in our store, a plug-in phone charger type unit that constantly purifies, meant to be used daily, or the inexpensive commercial unit that you plug in to an outlet and let sit in the vehicle for a couple-hour session whenever needed. I'll probably end up going with the commercial unit so I can use it for the house and when friends need their cars, homes, boats, or RVs freshened up a bit. I tend to be the fix-it man who works for free around here. lol

My kid's Land Cruiser, smells like a Land Cruiser.

My LX, smells like Grey Poupon, champagne, and NightView ( just for @nukegoat ).

Does anyone know the Toyota p/n for "Land Cruiser smell" so I can convert my LX to a LC?

Amazon product ASIN B00YNJWEWQ
I found this to be as close to a natural leather smell there is. I keep a few wafers in my vehicle at all times. It's not over powering and doesn't have an artificial scent to it like a lot of other "leather" air fresheners. (my opinion only, obviously)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom