What does an Ironman 2" Lift look like on a 4Runner, Tacoma, and Land Cruiser? What is the difference between stock, Nitro Gas, and Foam Cell Pro? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have had the IM Foam Cell Pro's on my 100 for almost a year now. Colorado, Moab, and around town they have been flawless. I have beat on them hard and they keep on performing. Could not be happier! Would recommend to anyone in the market regardless of platform.

I have had the IM Foam Cell Pro's on my 100 for almost a year now. Colorado, Moab, and around town they have been flawless. I have beat on them hard and they keep on performing. Could not be happier! Would recommend to anyone in the market regardless of platform.
Hey Andrew, thank you for the props, glad you like them! We'd really appreciate if you could drop a review on to the website to help get the word out.

Hey Andrew, thank you for the props, glad you like them! We'd really appreciate if you could drop a review on to the website to help get the word out.

Done, I love these things and recommend them to all. I am glad you are building a bigger US presence with your own storefront.

Might need to get my hands on some of those lime green IM coils for the rear of my 100....

Done, I love these things and recommend them to all. I am glad you are building a bigger US presence with your own storefront.

Might need to get my hands on some of those lime green IM coils for the rear of my 100....
Thank you! Give us a call when you're thinking about it

How comfortable are they compared to OEM? Is your car heavily loaded or stock? OEM springs or aftermarket?

I'm considering foam cell pro but my local dealer told me they are harsh, which I thought was a strange thing for a dealer to say.

Most reviews don't talk about comfort. I hate Bilstein's digressive damping because low speed small bump damping is awful. I want to be sure the FCP is not like this at all.

How comfortable are they compared to OEM? Is your car heavily loaded or stock? OEM springs or aftermarket?

I'm considering foam cell pro but my local dealer told me they are harsh, which I thought was a strange thing for a dealer to say.

Most reviews don't talk about comfort. I hate Bilstein's digressive damping because low speed small bump damping is awful. I want to be sure the FCP is not like this at all.

When I got them I had 285/75r16s and a front ARB on my 100. Largely stock suspension. I was not nearly as heavily built as it is now. I felt that the ride was more sporty than stock. The truck was always floaty to me when it was stock. These reduced body roll tremendously, and firmed up the ride to the degree that it felt more stable. Firmer but not harsh. They have performed the same all along, even now with front and rear bumpers, sliders, roof rack, etc.

When I got them I had 285/75r16s and a front ARB on my 100. Largely stock suspension. I was not nearly as heavily built as it is now. I felt that the ride was more sporty than stock. The truck was always floaty to me when it was stock. These reduced body roll tremendously, and firmed up the ride to the degree that it felt more stable. Firmer but not harsh. They have performed the same all along, even now with front and rear bumpers, sliders, roof rack, etc.

Did you go with Performance or Constant load? And are you still pleased with the IM FCP’s? Thank you!

Did you go with Performance or Constant load? And are you still pleased with the IM FCP’s? Thank you!

I run OME 863 rear coils so no comment. My FCPs are amazing I have taken them over the most iconic wheeling in Moab and southern Colorado and they perform like new. Awesome product.

I have 285/75r16s on my LC100 and a stock suspension. Can anyone suggest what may be a modest upgrade i can do driving on bituminous pavements to avoid rolls when riding on top of non-leveled pavement as it rolls easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom