What do ya think? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok so i'm in the process of looking for a new truck and i was looking through some of the cruisers on ebay motors yesterday and found this an hour away from me. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987...4566110127QQcategoryZ6443QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I've been looking at it wondering wether it is worth shooting the guy an email or if it would be wasted time to drive an hour to look at. It will be my daily driver so i'm looking for something in decent shape which this doesn't look to bad. I'm just wondering what you guys think just from what he gives on ebay. Please give all the feed back you can.

p.s. if your looking at the gas tank thinking it's gunna need to go i currently have a 60 that the tank is brand new. but the body is rotting to hell so i have a good parts car.

thanks Matt

Truck looks decent from a distance, but there's a LOT of rust. That's one of the aftermarket Aussie fuel tanks that MAF sells, and I've never seen one that rusted. I bet that truck's been driven in salt water or close to it. Personally, I'd pass on it.

That's a long range tank, so don't be in a hurry to pitch it! Looks like only superficical rust on it. Sure, it's worth a look, considering the location. If it were me, I'd be more interested in Noah's FJ60 or Rutbeer's FJ60 in the For Sale section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom