What do jump seats in great condition run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am debating on selling my set of rear jump seats from a 77' FJ40 that are in new perfect condition with minor rust on the drop down suppor bar. no tears in the seats at all and the white cloth belt that holds it in place while in the up position is not frayed and perfect as well. This also includes the seat belts. Are they worth selling or is something in this good of condition hard to come by?

I am out of batteries or i would post some pics.

Thoughts? Keep or sale? Reason for thinking of selling is that i have a 4 and 2 year old and i don't think that jump seats are the best form of seating for them in the 40. I am thinking of getting a heep rear bench seat cause i have heard they fit nicely between the wells.

On ebay about $200-250 the pair.

Holy crap Degnol! To hink that i was willing to give mine away. Plus mine don't have any rust on them! I was also thinking about giving away my auxillary gas tank until I saw what $OR was cahrging for them. I am sitting on a vitual gold mine - I am a literal "hundredaire"

tequilalover said:
Holy crap Degnol! To hink that i was willing to give mine away. Plus mine don't have any rust on them! I was also thinking about giving away my auxillary gas tank until I saw what $OR was cahrging for them. I am sitting on a vitual gold mine - I am a literal "hundredaire"

I bought a set of frames from a guy for a hundy and stripped them primed and painted, made new foam cushions, covered them and made new keeper straps. They look cool but are not practical in any sense of the word. Unsafe, too. You are right on track to be looking for a rear bench.

Ed

If you want to sell them but don't want to mess with ebay, you can sell them to CCOT
http://store.yahoo.com/coolfj40/seatjumseatf.html

I'm guessing that if you put them in the for sale section here on MUD with pics and a reasonable asking price, someone here will buy them.

Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom