What do guys think about the Genuine JDM Fender Mirror (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got one on the correct side. I have a LHD vehicle and the mirror is on the passenger side. you can see my pic here. Mine attaches to the hood. I tend to use it when 4x4 and going through tight rocks and want a bit more visibility. I've hit it with lot's of tree limbs and bushes and what not, never moves. It took me about 3 months to find one. You can look at motorcycle mirrors if you don't want to wait that long to track one down. What I have is difficult find, trust me.

If you want pic's let me know, I'll snap a couple.

Zona

Maybe I'm the minority but I think they are hideous looking. Just looks odd and out of place.

I’ve got an HDJ81 so it came with one of these fender mirrors. Mine needs replacing and finding one of these mirrors is a mofo. If anyone in this thread has a good lead on where I could find one I’d be extremely appreciative.

so I have better control and wouldn't slide off to the river:eek:
That sounds oddly specific 😉
Even on a RHD it's plain useless. With the distance across the hood, the small size, and aberration of the glass make it impossible to make any kind of judgement with any kind of certainty.
This was my experience when I drove my buddies surf

It's not very helpful on my HDJ81 - it can't be pivoted or angled, only rotated.

That said it's one of many little oddities from the Japanese, so I'll be keeping it on.

Edit: just noticed this thread started in 2014, dang!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom