What did you put in your military trailer today? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is my latest trailer mod and I love it. No more tailgate issues off pavement.

D59B3AB0-618B-4193-9660-B5B63F4AF37D.jpeg

Corbet,

Did you have problems with the pin popping out? We have had similar problems with ours. I offended wondered why the military didn't solve that issue long ago.

Corbet,

Did you have problems with the pin popping out? We have had similar problems with ours. I offended wondered why the military didn't solve that issue long ago.

Correct. Now it can’t pop out as the pin can’t rotate to align until the clasp is released.

Took the M101 CDN down by the river for some fun and pics along with the drone....

Kinneys Ford is about the only 4x4 run we have left in Central Illinois...

Here I fly around and wave to the drone...

Heard about axle swapping for reduced weight. Yet the way it is, seems very effective and fine by me. The wheels and tires I got on it when purchased (33”). Re painted not long ago, and inside has been compartmentalized for storage and a Sleeping padded area. It was a communication trailer, So the “Cage” is very robust and heavy duty Aluminum. Up top is corner access for heli connection, I’ll use for Roof rack attachment points. Best thing in my opinion is the parking brakes, Hills/inclines don’t matter anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom