What Did You Learn Today 5/24

Spook50

I just got an idea....

concretejungle said:
I learned that Noah sounds like a horse walking up stairs and somehow uses it in his favor to attract women.
Manaconda thumping on the steps?

NorCalDoug

problems solved daily...

I learned that I'm too lazy to double-post :flipoffo2:
NorCalDoug said:
I learned that it's apparently okay to sin.
I learned that too many Joshes results in a naked swim giggle tag party.

I learned that the pile of 2 yards of decomposed granite in my driveway doesn't look like it would be enough for a 46' x 2.5' x 3" DG path...even though the calculations say that it's almost twice the amount needed.

I learned that while some things are acceptable IF posted with the 35% warning, other things are not. I'm still confused how a wet t-shirt or a see through top on a woman is acceptable, but a picture taken on a nude beach (side shot, BARELY any nipple) is not. Regardless, I want to know how you guys saw that......

bigndn said:
I learned that while some things are acceptable IF posted with the 35% warning, other things are not. I'm still confused how a wet t-shirt or a see through top on a woman is acceptable, but a picture taken on a nude beach (side shot, BARELY any nipple) is not. Regardless, I want to know how you guys saw that......
Dude, I can see nipple through walls....the only thing that i cannot see nipple through is a wet t-shirt :grinpimp:

Spook50

I just got an idea....

bigndn said:
Gave me wood...

Noah said:
Dude, I can see nipple through walls....the only thing that i cannot see nipple through is a wet t-shirt :grinpimp:
So you're saying that the almighty wet t-shirt is the kryptonite against your super Xray vision? LMFAO!!!!!!! BTW......you beat me to those nipple pics! NICE!!!!

Gumby

Supamod
Staff member
s-Moderator

I learned that if you go over to a sick friend's house to do yard work for him you miss nipple pictures.

Won't see me doing that again. :flipoff2:

i learned a few days ealier at GSMTR that you camped aside of one of my friends at CMCC and chopped up a table for fire wood....made me laugh.....i said that sounds about right. :)

I learned I can code pretty darn fast if I'm motivated and have my fill of NIPPLE pictures for the day (though I did miss the much publicized ones on here).

I learned that political threads suck, and make people who really like each other jump at each other's throats in a heartbeat.

I also learned that I despise the democrats almost as much as the republicans, so I will join into Pres. Doug's camp from now on.

I finally learned that writing a grant application and a publication in 1 week will result in both of them being less than mediocre, and one has to start over and do it right.

brian

SILVER Star

i learned this month, that those that missed the latest nip pic, missed a GOOD one.

Gumby

Supamod
Staff member
s-Moderator

Jan-78FJ40 said:
I learned that political threads suck, and make people who really like each other jump at each other's throats in a heartbeat.

I also learned that I despise the democrats almost as much as the republicans, so I will join into Pres. Doug's camp from now on.

Hear, hear.

Doug for pres of N.A.

Top Bottom