What did you learn today 5/20??

I learned after being away from home for a week my little boy has been blessed with some amazing hand eye cordination...

I have also learned that he sleeps on his stomach and we cannot do anything about it...

I learned that he is about to start crawling at 5 1/2 months.....batten down the hatches.....

brian

SILVER Star

that today is the 20th NOT the 19th. :doh:

that most people are tired of my pink and white polka-dotted bed spread :confused:

that having access to the net all day is cool, while at work. :bounce: :bounce2:

and that in order to claim my "new" bed spread from white shark, i'll need to lose my tongue stud :flipoff2:

I learned Noah's son will be crawling soon and if this is a first kid for Noah that is going to be a HUGE change around the house... BTDT.. :D

I learned a local apartment complex has many dumpsters which is good, I have lots of junk from my dad's old shed to get rid of.

I learned the super-sonic breakfast burrito when ordered with no meat (normally comes with sausage) ironically comes with bacon...even when the manager brings out another one, it has bacon and then the manager gets mad why his moron employees are putting bacon in breakfast burritos, none of which ever come with bacon. :confused:

I learned a local garage sale has a '85 mini with minor rust, EFI, 3" lift, listed for $2300, which I don't think they'll get, but not a horrible truck...my buddy from NE wants me to take some pics of it for him.

I've learned that sitting in front of a computer writing projects and trying to raise money for my lab is bad for my general condition. I have to run twice as far twice as often to stay in shape, compared to when I was still running around in the lab doing experiemnts all day.

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
SILVER Star

My first view

I've also learned, thta this is a good place inside IH8MUD ..

I learned that I am capable of getting into an FHM party, but majorly lack the ability to pick up model chicks

I learned not to mix wiskey sours, beer and D-Qwon's dance moves at parties with model chicks

tea LC said:
I learned that I am capable of getting into an FHM party, but majorly lack the ability to pick up model chicks

I learned not to mix wiskey sours, beer and D-Qwon's dance moves at parties with model chicks
I learned that said party was rocking, and the downstairs bar was less crowded than the one upstairs.

I learned that people tip at sonics ;)

If you unplug a PitneyBowes postage meter while its going through its inital set up, you've got to take out the backup batteries and put them back in. Or you will be standing there looking at a blank screen for 20 minutes wondering why it doesn't work.

I learned that just because someone drew you nice drawing 3 days ago of something they want built, that drawing will be wrong when you deliver the part today! GRRRRRRR

My zinc plating kit came in the mail today, so I started learning how to use it. I suspect I will be learrning many ways to not properly plate things in the near future.

I also learned that I need a bigger pan for oil changes. When changing oil on a windy day, the oil blows all over the driveway instead of going into the pan.

I learned that i'm always to slow for good comebacks.... EX: driveing to lunch today in a used car(RX300). Waiting at a light and next to us pulls up a car full of hot babes, driving a Lexus none the less. We all do one of those smile at eachother looks befor the light turns green. Able to keep up to the next light. And one of the girls in the passanger seat started to lift her leg, with the rest laughing histerically. The light turned green and of they went, and me thinking of a clever thing to say at that moment :doh: .

I would make a terrible salesman

I sold my Dodge pickup today, 24 hrs after bringing home my newly purchased LC (new tires can now be bought). I should be really happy right? No. The guy who bought it didn't even pop the hood. He didn't even check the interior very carefully and agreed to what I was asking. His wife finally counter offered, which I accepted. I told him about all the mechanically issues, but didn't point out the cosmetic flaws. Now I feel guilty. Stupid I know. I'm just glad I don't do this every day, I would go out of business and have an ulcer.

Ross

i learnt that i am really angry... i learnt that another 3 inches out of my guards looks fawking gay, and it's too late to do anything about it...

Top Bottom