What did you get your 80 for Christmas? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Typically I would agree. My 80 only has 99k miles on it. All the weatherstrip is in excellent shape except the driver door window weatherstrip that is torn at the top. It appears that maybe someone at some point tried to open the door with a coat hanger and tore the weatherstrip. It is positioned right by my left ear while driving and makes a decent amount of annoying wind noise. If it weren't for that tear I would not be replacing it.
Hah, recently did the same for mine, and for the exact same reason

For those who want to redo their seatbelts myairbags.com has a 20% off coupon code of CHRISTMAS until the 26th. That is where I had my driver's side seatbelt re-webbed.

For those who want to redo their seatbelts myairbags.com has a 20% off coupon code of CHRISTMAS until the 26th. That is where I had my driver's side seatbelt re-webbed.
Nice! I definitely need to get both of my front belts rebuilt.

Did they refresh the spring, etc as well?

Did they refresh the spring, etc as well?
Nope but they "shook it out" she said the blow out dirt etc. I thought i needed a new spring as it wasn't retracting at all, but new webbing and "shook out" and it retracts great now, so I guess in my situation that is all that was needed. I am going to put in an order for two more seatbelts since my pickup truck project needs new webbing and i would rather not have it as blue and grease colored.

here is a picture I took during first visit to drop it off(posted it in the SafetyRestore thread since I was considering them as well: SafetyRestore.com feedback - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/safetyrestore-com-feedback.1252506/post-13895266

Snagged a cheap set of tools to leave in the truck. Every time I go out and lose one Snap-On socket I remind myself that would have paid for pretty well everything in the photo. I'm sure I'll hate this stuff, but I'm not going to care if I drop something in the snow and can't find it.

PXL_20211222_042844979.jpg

Snagged a cheap set of tools to leave in the truck. Every time I go out and lose one Snap-On socket I remind myself that would have paid for pretty well everything in the photo. I'm sure I'll hate this stuff, but I'm not going to care if I drop something in the snow and can't find it.

View attachment 2871782
Stop supporting China. Do you even care bro? Buy snap-on, lose snap-on, buy more snap-on, retain integrity and dignity. The end.

Stop supporting China. Do you even care bro? Buy snap-on, lose snap-on, buy more snap-on, retain integrity and dignity. The end.
Given where I work, I don't think there's any saving my eternal soul on this one.

I know some of you guys got mega- kick ass parts today. Let’s here about it!

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Judging from the gifts from my wife she has really low faith in me not getting stuck and dying :rofl:

PXL_20211225_174358516.jpg

Also, holy crap the 18k Warn snatch block is serious business. I think it weighs 20lb.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom