What did you get your 80 for Christmas? (5 Viewers)

I just pulled the trigger on the following:

DVS 3 inch “L” radius arms
DVS full frontal protection bumper
DVS rear, dual swing outs, ladder, tire carrier, extension table with burner, hi-lift something or other. May add more stuff but got the essentials
ComeUp 12.5 winch
Icon Rebound in titanium x5
Baja Designs Squadrons

Now I need some 31s to fit those wheels. Maybe next Christmas.

Thanks to @Feldrian for the winch advice. Thanks to @Delta VS for taking care of vets.
1670083787855.png

Website
www.george4wd.taskled.com
Just waiting for my son to send the pin stuff for the ends so I can bolt it up. Steering damper. Still running the original, so will be interesting if there's any noticeable change. He's already provided a variety of King stickers for me to choose from, so it can "look the part" :hillbilly:

steering.jpg

cheers,
george.

Feldrian

Full of opinions and expensive ideas
SILVER Star
I just pulled the trigger on the following:

DVS 3 inch “L” radius arms
DVS full frontal protection bumper
DVS rear, dual swing outs, ladder, tire carrier, extension table with burner, hi-lift something or other. May add more stuff but got the essentials
ComeUp 12.5 winch
Icon Rebound in titanium x5
Baja Designs Squadrons

Now I need some 31s to fit those wheels. Maybe next Christmas.

Thanks to @Feldrian for the winch advice. Thanks to @Delta VS for taking care of vets.
Lol - did you just ask them to duplicate my order? 🤣

All new window/door moulding, window runs, seals, gasket, weatherstripping for all the glass, and new glass is in work, and weather seals for all the doors and hatch.

All this shît is still in the mail though. I’m excited to see how big the box is.
Leaking water or wind noise? Just curious what brought you to this place? I’m thinking of doing the same.

FMC80

SILVER Star
Leaking water or wind noise? Just curious what brought you to this place? I’m thinking of doing the same.
None of the above. All my rubber and plastic is old and cracking. Granted the felts around the windows swell when it rains and that could potentially grab hold of a window on its way down and pop it out of track.

Otherwise, my sole reason for doing this is to replace the consumables on my rig while I can.

93yotasr5

Molon Labe
Something I should’ve got a long time ago!!!

74664B51-66A9-4F4C-AB53-A3D418AFEF12.jpeg

83AC0764-68E0-4695-B08F-C8DBE392C946.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom