What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (43 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20220502_132412.jpg

Started a rainy day parts fund.

Came from partsouq, arrived In box, in a plywood reinforced box, covered in about a half a roll of packing tape. 4 days after I ordered it.

View attachment 3002627
Started a rainy day parts fund.

Came from partsouq, arrived In box, in a plywood reinforced box, covered in about a half a roll of packing tape. 4 days after I ordered it.
Go through the gaskets before stowing them to make sure they are all there. The Toyota kit I received did not have one of the oil cooler gaskets, not sure if that is normal or not but, it slowed me down when putting it back together.

Replaced the cheap broken spindle on the tire swing out with a new Summit Machine unit. It's just a little bigger. 😁
PXL_20220507_202416287.jpg
PXL_20220507_215045568.jpg

Do you happen to have the part number for the bulbs? or a link? My dash is apart and just remembered I can barely see what setting it's unless its a moonless night.
Sometimes it's not the bulb that is not letting you see it's the yellowed switch faces. There was a recent post where the dude replaces all his and the difference was crazy! The new ones are actually clear whereas the old ones, like yours and mine probably, are yellowed. I can never see mine unless it's absolute darkness.

Installed my landsharks single drawer. Super happy with the construction of this thing. It’s very solid!

F5719999-C7E1-4B3B-976C-5B0F10558E89.jpeg

99D2EFCD-DE85-4172-98B5-4939C0623BD0.jpeg

60B4058C-621E-466D-8C70-2458F4CA4F77.jpeg

Go through the gaskets before stowing them to make sure they are all there. The Toyota kit I received did not have one of the oil cooler gaskets, not sure if that is normal or not but, it slowed me down when putting it back together.

I will. Thanks. I opened it up mostly the make sure the hg made it across the globe in good shape but I'll do a proper inventory now.

We bought our current house in December 2019 and we have wanted to remove palm/banana plant in the entry way for awhile. It was pushing up against the foundation and plan on planting some Japanese Boxwoods in its place.

But to make this LC related, I used the mechanical advantage of the winch on the LC to pull the stump.

tree before.jpg

tree after.jpg

The ground was pretty soft so the winch just pulled it with ease. Also I took the blanket/line weight off just before this picture because I was about to reposition the strap.

Also, the @NLXTACY 1/4 panel box from Absolute Wits end makes a great place to put the dirt.

2. Installed hood aluminum insulation.

Interesting idea, I like it. Did you just tape it on there?

You will have to update in a few months and let us know how it is holding up/performing.

The hood louvers look great.

It's a 15mm of foam, with glue on one side and aluminium foil on the other.
The aluminium tape on the perimeter is for keeping water out of the foam and keeping everything looking good.
I had great experience with this material, it block both heat and noise and it not very heavy.
even thou it has glue, I used the old plastic plugs and cover them with aluminium tape as well.

Went out to Cali. Enjoyed the cool breeze.
9744B6C3-215C-4F1D-8A0E-2DC024ADE0EB.jpeg

Went camping. Nothing spectacular.

EB8B6CDA-9624-40E7-875E-9D6F3CFDC804.jpeg

Delete

Last edited:
I’ve got a Reef2 drawer due Wednesday. I like your look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom