What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mounted Speedohealer v4 under the steering wheel so I can still see the display unit, got the Beuler USB C outlet installed, and made more progress on putting the interior back together.
E999C0C8-2500-4D70-8780-0FF1F2AC448E.jpeg

1BE05996-A552-4109-955B-16346662B500.jpeg

FC244987-57E8-4955-BDBA-B1897F94FADF.jpeg

I’ve been cleaning all the connectors and using dielectric grease along the way.

Well I was able to talk my buddy into helping with the install of my Diode Dynamic Pods...

The SBE Precision switch plate looks great... such a nice stock look to it for that extra switch placement.

lexus switch plate.jpg

Ran the power right off the battery for now... in the future there might be a Power Tray installed with s distribution block to keep the future upgrades nice and tidy. We did take the time to use wire loom and run the wires behind the trim panels to keep a clean look...

pod wire hiding.jpg

The GS Power brackets ( Amazon 20$ special ) fit just fine and had JUST enough clearance that neither the bracket nor the lights touched the windshield with the hood fully raised.

underhood pod.jpg

The pods are a nice size and are not ostentatious and don't SCREAM look at me like a full size light bar seems too.

pods on.jpg

lexus pod.jpg

... so they still need to be aimed and do the final tighten down but I am very happy with them indeed.

Part 2 ... the results....

I took it out to see how the lights looked... did a basic aim to get them straight but I will still play about with them to figure out how I want the final aim to be.... I must say i am pretty impressed by the light output!

here we are in my parking lot.... just looking at the hill across the way...

no headlights....
no head lights.jpg

just the LED head lights....

just headlights.jpg

no just the new pods....

just pods.jpg

and both LED headlights AND Pods...

both headlights and pods.jpg

I think that I will be very happy with these... the main reason is for when I go to the GF's cabin in WV those damn roads are DARK as crap at night!! Also these might make some great a****** move over lights too LOL

Working on it....
PXL_20210713_201536941.jpg

Cleaned up after some pretty disgusting people. It was worse than it looks as there were multiple layers of trash and food. Really sad that there is more and more of this happening. Do people not give a crap or really don’t know any better? At least here there wasn’t as much broken glass as other dispersed camp spots. This is exactly how areas gets closed down! I could keep ranting but I’ll stop.

BDE356AC-ADC4-4841-AC51-4463D615A8B7.jpeg

Otherwise a nice camp spot.

9170E30D-E8E0-49AF-A15B-33EDBA9CCC79.jpeg

Pack in, pack it out!

Cleaned up after some pretty disgusting people. It was worse than it looks as there were multiple layers of trash and food. Really sad that there is more and more of this happening. Do people not give a crap or really don’t know any better? At least here there wasn’t as much broken glass as other dispersed camp spots. This is exactly how areas gets closed down! I could keep ranting but I’ll stop.

View attachment 2731139

View attachment 2731138
Pack in, pack it out!

Can't stand folks who don't understand the concept of Leave No Trace. Or just choose to ignore it completely.

Last edited:

View attachment 2731139

View attachment 2731138
Pack in, pack it out!

Geez these type of people are really annoying. It's not that hard to keep the environment clean.

It makes a huge difference in airflow and you can smell and feel a cleaner air. I’d like to see your used filter if you’d post it.

I just installed one of those to temporarily replace my washable K&N cabin filter due to the smoke from the wildfires in my area. The HEPA filter definitely lowers the amount of air coming through the vents, but that's an indication of how well it is filtering the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom