What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As promised:

g2d0cY0.jpg

1AIvpv5.jpg
Nice! That.looks great!?
How about the top clamp to the body, shown here in 2nd shot.? 🤔
Screenshot_20200601-212429.png

Mime seems wicked close/contacting on door closing....
IMG_20200601_212621.jpg
IMG_20200601_212643.jpg

🤔

Nice photos - some of the scenery reminds me a bit of northern Arizona (strange as it sounds).

What did you use to attach that front LED light bar?
It's the Baja Designs license plate mount... got it on Amazon. it works ok... but it's not staying... the light bar is worthless since I did the HID Quad Hi/lo projector retrofit. Probably going to put it on the wife's subaru to be honest LOL

found the link
Amazon product ASIN B07QNHPKNJ

it's definitely Gorgeous out there. and it was a hell of a day (previous day saw 70+mph winds, 1" hail and about 4" of rain in about 30 min) crazy

Sounds like north Texas, my neck of the woods—except it’s ****ing boring flat and hot. Thankfully where we are moving to in Idaho most certainly won’t be like that!!

I’d love to see more pics of that area. It’s really nice

Sounds like north Texas, my neck of the woods—except it’s f***ing boring flat and hot. Thankfully where we are moving to in Idaho most certainly won’t be like that!!

I’d love to see more pics of that area. It’s really nice
I just moved up 2 years ago from the DFW area... was only there about 6 months... and that was enough. I need my mountains and 4 seasons (preferably not 3 in one day)
Idaho is ****ing gorgeous. especially anything north of Boise/Idaho Falls. I actually live in Spokane, and Cour D'Alene is 45 min away... I'd move there in a heartbeat if the VA I worked for had a position open there.

Thanks to a loose rear door seal, my cargo area was flooded after all the rain we had last week. Pulled the carpet and padding to clean and let dry and figured I'd refoam my sub while I had everything pulled apart:

mN7EhXU.jpg

Thanks to a loose rear door seal, my cargo area was flooded after all the rain we had last week. Pulled the carpet and padding to clean and let dry and figured I'd refoam my sub while I had everything pulled apart:

mN7EhXU.jpg

I tried to pull that panel off and just could not figure it out.

I just moved up 2 years ago from the DFW area... was only there about 6 months... and that was enough. I need my mountains and 4 seasons (preferably not 3 in one day)
Idaho is f***ing gorgeous. especially anything north of Boise/Idaho Falls. I actually live in Spokane, and Cour D'Alene is 45 min away... I'd move there in a heartbeat if the VA I worked for had a position open there.

We are going to shoot for anywhere north and northwest of Santa / Saint Maries. I’m keen to check out Clark Fork, Bonners Ferry and just outside Sandpoint / Sagle area. If I had my choice somewhere in Boundary County.

We are going to shoot for anywhere north and northwest of Santa / Saint Maries. I’m keen to check out Clark Fork, Bonners Ferry and just outside Sandpoint / Sagle area. If I had my choice somewhere in Boundary County.
Good area as far as beauty... but damn not much up there LOL! I actually wanted to move to Kalispell MT, but no jobs out there for me

Good area as far as beauty... but damn not much up there LOL! I actually wanted to move to Kalispell MT, but no jobs out there for me

MT was second on my list behind WY, but my company wouldn’t allow a transfer to those states—Idaho is eligible and we have family there plus my mother and stepfather are moving up near Coeur d’Alene when he retires in ~2yrs. Moving to the middle of nowhere is actually the goal. We are gonna start a business too but that’s for another day. :D

Did you have to remove the quarter window? What seal did you use? I have the same issue especially if I park with the front lower than the rear.

MT was second on my list behind WY, but my company wouldn’t allow a transfer to those states—Idaho is eligible and we have family there plus my mother and stepfather are moving up near Coeur d’Alene when he retires in ~2yrs. Moving to the middle of nowhere is actually the goal. We are gonna start a business too but that’s for another day. :D
Well PM me when you get up here, I'll buy ya a beer and a burger. I've not seen any other modded GX's around here. saw 3 over the weekend when I was in Central Oregon lol... course I also saw a 6wheel Pinzgauer(gotta love Bend!)

I never noticed any GX's until I owned one. Then all of a sudden they stood out and now I see one every day almost.

I never noticed any GX's until I owned one. Then all of a sudden they stood out and now I see one every day almost.

Seems to happen when you own a particular vehicle because you weren’t paying attention before

Well PM me when you get up here, I'll buy ya a beer and a burger. I've not seen any other modded GX's around here. saw 3 over the weekend when I was in Central Oregon lol... course I also saw a 6wheel Pinzgauer(gotta love Bend!)

Will do!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom