What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Someone has to start this thread at some point :steer:

Ooooh a piece of candy! Bushings showed up today, hopefully my SPC upper control arms will quit clunking once installed.

20160321_194329.jpg

I look forward to many contributions to this thread upon my return from Costa Rica. Where I have contributed to other people's 120s. :)

Raised the front coils about an inch and added an ARB Touring rack using the Prado 120 fit kit rails;

1_zpsyg1fx7xp.jpg

Also added hood struts from Lift Supports Depot as my other ones were blown;

1_zpsigpush0u.jpg

More pictures in my build

Hi Scat, two questions. How tall is the ARB rack measure above the roof? Also, how is the wind noise with the rack?

basic stuff; wash, clay bar, polish, wax treated the rubber door and sunroof seals and treat the axle boots

this week I also picked up 8 wheels

Added hood supports from lift depot supports. With all my trucks running their supports, I should be getting a bulk discount. Now I can start on the good stuff on mine without getting knocked in the head.
20160324_174906.jpg
20160324_174926.jpg

Replaced the cabin filter today with a Denso unit, fresh clean air! Still waiting for some time to get those bushings replaced.

I parked mine in economy and waved goodbye lol

Taking mine to a Cubs game today :)

Had my wife send me a pic of it with her next to it while I'm gone. Its amazing how she all of a sudden stopped driving her new lifted Tacoma and is driving the gx with the new lift the day after I left.

Jeremy

Cool! Mine seems to work acceptably well. The factory cd changer doesn't like most of my cd's and I have not found any other interfaces for the ML system.

Cool! Mine seems to work acceptably well. The factory cd changer doesn't like most of my cd's and I have not found any other interfaces for the ML system
I am using a Grom BT interface and also added a subwoofer with remote and very pleased with the balance sound of the ML system. I can use my old iPhone for music and also my Note4 audio streaming on Bluetooth. It will accept calls hands-free on my Note4 plus my blackberry for work.

I am using a Grom BT interface and also added a subwoofer with remote and very pleased with the balance sound of the ML system. I can use my old iPhone for music and also my Note4 audio streaming on Bluetooth. It will accept calls hands-free on my Note4 plus my blackberry for work.

Will this work with a 2005 Nav/ML setup? Very interested, I need someway to hook up my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom