What did you do on your 70 series today? (38 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally got my knuckles rebuilt. New rotors, calipers, pads, brake lines, and installed manual hubs.

Refilled the front diff with MT-90 from RedLine.

IMG_4562.jpeg

IMG_4563.jpeg

Bit over four years and the 75 is moving again... and first time powered with 12H-T 💪 But there's still lot to do to get this daily driver..

View attachment 3307836
View attachment 3307831
@Jull Congratulations! Nice project.
I was just looking at the project thread and I'm wondering what is that "yellow acid paint" (google translated) you used to paint some parts of the dashboard? Here's the link to the particular page of the thread mentioning it: BJ75 SA-1084 - Sivu 17 - Offipalsta.COM - https://forums.offipalsta.com/showthread.php?t=159385&page=17

A first for me in Jenny (1989 BJ74)

76 in a 65 mph zone.

:D

7C9D9EAA-6F66-47B0-B6EF-02B1CB710118.jpeg

مرحبا بالجميع 😊،
لقد انضممت مؤخرًا وأريد أن أقدم نفسي لك.
انا اسمي احمد وانا من السعودية : سموكين: . أنا من أشد المعجبين بسيارة لاند كروزر
وسائق محترف كذلك : توجيه: . إليكم بعض الصور بينما كنت أقود السيارة ...
شكرا لكم :سعيد: .
Snapseed.JPG

7d1f8fae-3b47-42cb-8f7b-4ba7f245c5dc.jpg

Dropped the Cruiser off at an expert shop.
Let's see whether they can bring the AC back to live.
It has been sitting dead for at least 6 years.
To be continued...
Cheers Ralf
Best of luck Ralf. I have no data about when my truck last blew cold air but I'm taking it this sat for a recharge, after swapping in a complete system over holidays...

Fingers crossed for us both. Cold cruising ahead? 😉

Which product did you use?
Hushmat hoodliner

i did the whole troopy interior with Kilmat, but chose the Hushmat for underhood because it has a little bit of insulating and can take much more heat, its made specifically for the engine side of body panels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom