What did I get myself into? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
LMAO! Sorry Knolly.... I really was only asking to chime in because your FJC is VERY capable, and you wheel it with guys that have 80's. So it would be more of baseline comparing how each performs running the same trails. Boy was I wrong. Sorry for feeding you to the wolves... damn.

We should rename that thread:

Schotts "The Troll" vs Knoll "The-OMG-what-have-I-gotten-my-self-into-forum-newbie"

Seriously though....Schotts is really the main force behind this I think. And just ignore him. ;)

Pretty much all of the serious 80 Mudders said thing along the lines of "apples vs oranges". Heck even all cdan complained about was the IFS, and everyone knows how much he likes to complain..... :D

Couldn't resist a bit of fuel for the fire.... :grinpimp:

I hope it goes over in good spirits....

I think Tool R Us, summed most it up the best. Most of the weakness's from any truck come from maintenance.

Not direct but relevant, my parents bought 96' Integra. I bought it from them and drove the county, my other sister then bought it from me and drove even more. We sold it with 380,000miles in near perfect running condition. We all ways maintained to the best of our knowledge.

In some degree birfs, PHH's, bearings, lubes come into play ;). With a 07 vehichle I would expect 5-6 years out of it just like my acura or LC without really having much to really overhaul.

I think Tool R Us, summed most it up the best. Most of the weakness's from any truck come from maintenance.

Not direct but relevant, my parents bought 96' Integra. I bought it from them and drove the county, my other sister then bought it from me and drove even more. We sold it with 380,000miles in near perfect running condition. We all ways maintained to the best of our knowledge.

In some degree birfs, PHH's, bearings, lubes come into play ;). With a 07 vehichle I would expect 5-6 years out of it just like my acura or LC without really having much to really overhaul.

well my Land cruiser has 250k on it, :meh:but it really just needs some basic things, wheel bearings, u joints, other wise so far its been running fine, other than that tranny issue(which by the way the reverse contacts need to be played with) and that power option isnt working, um... i click it and it doesnt do jack SHI%.
i think the contacts arnt working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom