What area of Austin/Central Texas do you live? (1 Viewer)

What area of Austin do you live in?

• North Austin

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • South Austin

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Central Austin

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this the proposed route for next time, or the one taken last time?

@jmdaniel , Would you mind making a fresh thread for this trip with details on the date and other newbs-friendly information? (What to expect for trails, if it is open to all, etc).

Seems like a great run though.

Is this the proposed route for next time, or the one taken last time?

@jmdaniel , Would you mind making a fresh thread for this trip with details on the date and other newbs-friendly information? (What to expect for trails, if it is open to all, etc).

Seems like a great run though.

That was the route from last time. I hang out with a bunch of local Tacoma guys/gals, and that was the group that did it. Not all Tacomas; @ClassicYotas was there as well, back when he had a LC.

Sorry, but I'm not going to start a thread for a run, I was just adding the route for those interested. If you're looking for a bit more active group of folks, I'd recommend checking out:

Austin Area TW Chapter (all gens welcome, even T4Rs; heck, just make it a Toyota and we're good)

Big group, not just Tacomas, does a lot of things together, (a bunch of them are up at Jamboree right now), and are a key player at the Austin Cars and Coffee, set to resume again at COTA on 5/20.

That was the route from last time. I hang out with a bunch of local Tacoma guys/gals, and that was the group that did it. Not all Tacomas; @ClassicYotas was there as well, back when he had a LC.

Sorry, but I'm not going to start a thread for a run, I was just adding the route for those interested. If you're looking for a bit more active group of folks, I'd recommend checking out:

Austin Area TW Chapter (all gens welcome, even T4Rs; heck, just make it a Toyota and we're good)

Big group, not just Tacomas, does a lot of things together, (a bunch of them are up at Jamboree right now), and are a key player at the Austin Cars and Coffee, set to resume again at COTA on 5/20.

I'll make the post. But he's right. I post here to try and get you guys to come out. but the TTC club is practically the most active Toyota group in ATX.

Round Rock so neither new to me used 2016 LC.

'81 FJ40 is home! Montana truck will now live in the lone star state.

Took it for the inaugural run and it got up to 60 mph no problem. Now just going to dig in and learn all of it's quirks, rattles and awesomeness!
IMG_3232.jpeg
IMG_3236.jpeg

Nice 40!

Wow. That’s super clean. Congrats!

North Central Austin (2222 & Lamar). Moved here from Colorado last December and keen to get involved down here. Got a 94 80 series. Look forward to meeting you all. Cheers,
Lindsay

Shoal Creek area? There are a ton of peeps around there. @Sea Knight @tucker74 to name a few.
Sure am Davegonz! There are some nice rigs getting around the area that I see on a regular basis. Looking forward to meeting everyone. How often does the group get together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom