What are you monitoring with OBD Fusion? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still nothing and I feel like im taking crazy pills here.

Again, I can't comprehend how the Bluetooth dongle will emit a wifi signal to connect to if it doesn't have wifi capabilities...

With my VeePeak dongle you don’t pair using the iOS Bluetooth pairing. You pair it within OBD Fusion.

I have mine setup so it automatically connects to the module I want when I open the app on my LX iPad.

I'm using the OBD Fusion app and can't find the AT temp. It works on my 3rdgen4runner but not on my 97 LX450. I also purchased the engine and ECT add on and still no AT temp. Does anyone have the User-Defined PID for the AT temp? I recently baselined my entire cooling system and it is running beautifully but I would like to monitor my transmission temps also to see where I am at.

The model year is the problem. To my knowledge, AT temp monitoring is only available on 2000 and up model years.
Oh shoot! That may be the problem then. What is the best way to go about getting AT temps on a 97? I’d like the get the most accurate readings as possible.

For what it is worth, I have a 1999 TLC and I can get AT Fluid Temp on OBD Fusion with $9.99 Toyota/Lexus/Scion for the model year.

For what it is worth, I have a 1999 TLC and I can get AT Fluid Temp on OBD Fusion with $9.99 Toyota/Lexus/Scion for the model year.

The 1998-2003 iirc are 4 speed trannys and hence you should be able to get transmission temp without any special formula.

The 2004-2007 + have 5 speed transmission and need specific formula to get the transmission and torque converter temperature to show up.

Has anyone figured out how to monitor tire pressure with OBD Fusion? We know the data is there, but I can’t find a PID using the app.
I have. Made dashboards for tire pressure and “engine stuff”.

A0C07DED-E2A1-4C6B-9E0C-E3429E2DBE08.png

5BD5FFB2-6BBC-46AF-AD7D-4BF0B213C6E8.png

Reactions: WTB
Nice. Mind sharing how you got tire pressure to show? I can’t find it in the choices.
Prerequisite:
You need to have the Toyota / Lexus / Scion add on pack for your year.

Steps:
1. Edit a display
2. Navigate to PID > Toyota, Lexus, Scion > Tire Pressure Monitor
3. Select the sensor to monitor: IDx Tire Inflation Pressure (x is the number of sensor, 1-5)

1A019944-B47B-4FD2-AA1E-9F41A3E02E47.png

F6940386-22EA-4281-818B-9E0FA6E56C31.png

7F909925-15DE-42D5-AB97-C6F2E65482E0.png

15C6F2AA-5CF1-4042-AC39-8EFD10FD91D9.png

Unfortunately that’s not an option for my 2009, even with the add-on.

View attachment 3316062
2009? Assuming you have a world market 100 series then?

Its my assumption that OBD Fusion is focused on US Market stuff. So you could try the add on pack for a 2007 to see if it picks up the PIDs. But since it costs money thats up to you.

My dashboards are for a 2007. I had to set up the transmission stuff manually with documented formulas. No set PIDs for those like others have shown for my truck.

2009? Assuming you have a world market 100 series then?

Its my assumption that OBD Fusion is focused on US Market stuff. So you could try the add on pack for a 2007 to see if it picks up the PIDs. But since it costs money thats up to you.

My dashboards are for a 2007. I had to set up the transmission stuff manually with documented formulas. No set PIDs for those like others have shown for my truck.
2009 LX 570.

Uhhhhh ok. You know where you are posting, right?

Being on a completely different platform will change everything.
@Thoondaybird there are great threads in the 200 forum re OBD Fusion. I suggest perusing it.

@Rhetoric , impressive dashboards! Would you care to share it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom