What are you guys using to Bluetooth music for the '08-'11 LX570s with Mark Levinson? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those old 30 pin Apple data cables were an OEM Lexus option that was port or dealer installed. I had one added to my wife’s 2008 RX400h when we bought it new. My son has the same cable in his 2007 RX400h. Back then this was cutting edge technology in the age of phone voice (no data like music) bluetooth technology.
Based on your experience, do you think that Bluetooth module will work? What button do you select to activate that source?

Based on your experience, do you think that Bluetooth module will work? What button do you select to activate that source?
In the RX400h application, I select CD1 Track1.

1F584317-B566-453A-AC4D-268CAF41202B.jpeg

Interesting, I'll play around later today when module arrives and report back to group.
Ok, so good news and bad news. When you click the CD/Aux button and select CD as the source, on LX it plays audio from your phone perfectly over Bluetooth.
The only problem is that you cannot be connected to LX570 for phone and this device for Bluetooth media. You can only connect to one at a time so you have to chose which to use.
I have reached out to the manufacturer to see if they have another model that can handle music and phone.

I just upgraded from a VAIS bluetooth streamer to a GROM. Willing to sell old VAIS from 08 cruiser for $100 plus shipping. Paid $288ish, works perfectly. Sold to a Mud member.

Last edited:
I bought this for my 2007 LC but swapped it over to my 2008 LX. Works every time and was an easy install. I don't use the microphone. My iPhone 11 connects to the Lexus system for the phone and the BT45 for music. Somehow, it gets it right and just works.

Amazon product ASIN B0178G5RRE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom