What are you going to do with your tax return?

DSRTRDR

I can mangle anything ...
SILVER Star

any refund goes to the joint account - where it continues to sit as part of the emergency fund

but I haven't even started doing our taxes, so have no idea how much will come back - we always have something coming back because we chose to be taxed as individuals at work - but last year was the lowest return ever :mad:

Last edited:

chupacabra

I have to write checks (well, actually make electronic transfers now) eight times per year - four times for the business, and four times for our personal taxes, but our CPA has it down to where we only owe or get back a small amount when it's time to file returns. Can't complain though, it would be a lot worse without the corporations and the CPA.

Yeah, we are slowly dialing in to hitting the break even point every year. IH8 giving the Government interest free loans:lol:
What would you do with the money over the course of a year? Bank, right? Say you used an online bank with the highest rates available which is about 1.7% now. Accumulating say $5000 over the course of a year instead of the .gov taking it out of your check would get you almost $40 in interest for the year!

phrogg4evr

Rule #3
GOLD Star

What would you do with the money over the course of a year? Bank, right? Say you used an online bank with the highest rates available which is about 1.7% now. Accumulating say $5000 over the course of a year instead of the .gov taking it out of your check would get you almost $40 in interest for the year!
Bank? Ninja please:meh:

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

That tends to be my youngest and my mentality, I think I got it from the Corps and passed it on to him.

Fawk it let's have at it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom