What Are These Worth? FF Axles W/ Cable Locking Diffs... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trying to get a read on how much a set of non-USA full floating axles with factory cable locking diffs might go for? SOR, Man-a-Fre, and Cruiserparts all list pricing for full floaters but none with the cable locking diffs.

Anybody have a good idea of what these things are worth?

Thanks,
-dogboy- '87 FJ60

I'm afraid that is going to be a very market driven answer. You *may* be able to find some from a motivated seller for very cheap. Or from someone who doesn't really care and just wants it all gone. I just scored a deal like that and got some cable locked FF axles for less than I am even willing to mention here.

The flip side of that is a driven buyer who actually has his sourced and individually shipped from a seller in Japan. I've seen that and was staggered at what the guy was willing to spend when all was said and done.

Take a look at the G&S website. Greg and Sheldon are good guys (and advertisers here on Mud). IIRC they have some prices posted for complete F&R axle/locker combos.

Mark...

Like mark said its all in the seller.

There is a set for sale in the Parting out section, I think the guy wanted 3900 for the pair.

G&S says they are getting harder to find, hence the price is going up.

many thanks guys -- that is exactly the kind of information I was looking for :D

man! I love this forum!!

-dogboy- '87 FJ60

Cut/pasted from G&S Cruiserparts...

You can count on a complete locking axle set to cost in the neighborhood of $4000.00 to $5000.00 Cdn depending on condition, and if the cable mechanisms and handles are included.

It looks like some body scored big on some FF. :cheers:

Duckling, you're too far away to help him clean out his garage!!! I'm just across the river in Vancouver, WA so I'd be the logical choice to help!

Dogboy2, Seriously, do you have thease and are you looking to sell them?

PM me if you are.

Thanks,
SkyBill

Duckling, you're too far away to help him clean out his garage!!! I'm just across the river in Vancouver, WA so I'd be the logical choice to help!

Dogboy2, Seriously, do you have thease and are you looking to sell them?

PM me if you are.

Thanks,
SkyBill

No, don't have a set but was just curious to know how much damage they might do to my wallet if I was to find a pair and what a "reasonable" price might be.

Sorry Skybill - no love on the FF's....

-db-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom