What are these two connectors for next to the Parking Brake? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Azca

If there is a harder way - I will find it...
Threads
Finally have a chance to get back to work on the old girl. She has been collecting dust in the garage for over 2 1/2 years. Getting some small windows to work on it and installed new carpet, which I proceeded to bugger up pretty good but, still better than the old. Anyway, as I am putting together the center console I have two connectors without a home. I don't know if they are part of the harness for other markets or not. LX450 for additional information. Thanks guys!

20230603_173529.jpg
20230603_173523.jpg

I suspect there may be another connector or two hiding in the same area that you haven't discovered yet. Did your LX450 come with seat heaters? If not, then two connectors are for those, although I recall they had more pins than what I see in your photos. There was also a factory center console mobile phone option that was available only the LX. They could be for that. And some markets that sold FZJ80/LX450's had a small refrigerator in the center console, so one of the connectors could be for that option. To know the answer for sure you need the wiring diagram for your model and year and then you can correlate the color coding on the wires in your photos with the OEM wiring diagram.

Indeed I understand the harness for all markets was the same, so likely for options not ordered on your truck.
Center console fridge was one, cell phone another. Seat heaters too. If your truck doesn't have lockers, bet the harness for the locker switch is right behind the blank plate.

I will follow up on the wire color codes and see If I can figure it out from there and report back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom