what are these for, metrosexuals??

"crossover SUV" what is their purpose?? shopping truck, metrosexual charoits? why do people with black turtle necks drive them?? i would say i am confused but that could be taken out of context

and why do they always have stickers like this one them??

This what some of the metros drive in oz. It would have to be the ugliest pile o crap ever. You should have seen the resale drop when they found out the spares take 3 months to ge here.:D:D
SSANGYONG KORANDA:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I like the third one down, the Acura. It actually looks a lot better than it does in that pic. It is a fairly beefy SUV/CAR for the road.

Noah said:
I like the third one down, the Acura. It actually looks a lot better than it does in that pic. It is a fairly beefy SUV/CAR for the road.
that's an infiniti/nissan

We got an RX as a loaner from Lexus when my wife's LX was there. I really really didn't like it. It's more like a minivan than an SUV. Maybe the new one is better, but that other one, yuck!

the third one down is a "hot rod" i guess you could call it a county club truck, noahs golf digest girlfriend would probably give head in one of those.

beaufort-fj60 said:
the third one down is a "hot rod" i guess you could call it a county club truck, noahs golf digest girlfriend would probably give head in one of those.
speaking of my office girlfriend....I told my wife about her last night just to see what her reaction would be....hoping it would have been more like "oh, is she hot, cuze I've always wanted to make out with a hot girl in front of you and then have both of us ride you all night long"....BUT, it went more like this "am I gonna have to kick her ass"....
oh well, worth a shot...

Noah said:
speaking of my office girlfriend....I told my wife about her last night just to see what her reaction would be....hoping it would have been more like "oh, is she hot, cuze I've always wanted to make out with a hot girl in front of you and then have both of us ride you all night long"....BUT, it went more like this "am I gonna have to kick her ass"....
oh well, worth a shot...

"am i gonna have to kick her ass" that's like when they say "no" but meant "yea". what she was really saying is bring her home and we'll have a brief cat fight followed by some wrestlin' on the floor then a make out session....

Noah said:
oh well, worth a shot...
nipple

beaufort-fj60 said:
"am i gonna have to kick her ass" that's like when they say "no" but meant "yea". what she was really saying is bring her home and we'll have a brief cat fight followed by some wrestlin' on the floor then a make out session....
i like your optimism :D

Spook50

I just got an idea....

Noah said:
oh well, worth a shot...
Well at least you tried...

You forgot the Touareg and the Cayenne. I know there are a few owners here in the board, and I hear that the VW is pretty capable off road, but really...

And I have to admit, I don't have a problem with the Infiniti at all. I wouldn't think of it as a 4x4 really - but it's a damn nice vehicle.

spook50,

you have a military exemption, i guess i should of said "black turtle necks that come from a store in the mall"

Spook50

I just got an idea....

beaufort-fj60 said:
spook50,

you have a military exemption, i guess i should of said "black turtle necks that come from a store in the mall"
Okay that works then :D

Spook50

I just got an idea....

swank60 said:
You forgot the Touareg and the Cayenne. I know there are a few owners here in the board, and I hear that the VW is pretty capable off road, but really...

And I have to admit, I don't have a problem with the Infiniti at all. I wouldn't think of it as a 4x4 really - but it's a damn nice vehicle.
The touareg's badass. Especially with that TDI...

Top Bottom