What are the bad symptoms for E brake (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just bought this Rig lx470 04. Everything checked out ok but the hand brake is very tight came even lift it. I hear metal to metal from the left wheel. Went to my local mechanic both of them checked out the rear suspension and they turned out to be good. I'm thinking that e brake shoes are broken inside or something. Did any of ya had this issue.

I be hearing clanking sound from the left rear. The AHC works as it should be.

I’ll try to find the FSM clip I posted on how to adjust the parking brake and post it. You may be able to find it by searching but I can’t remember the thread I put it in.

I’ll try to find the FSM clip I posted on how to adjust the parking brake and post it. You may be able to find it by searching but I can’t remember the thread I put it in.
My shop adjust it but still didn't work. I think the problem is inside the rear rotors. Imma take it to the shop Saturday and have it checked out.

I wonder if there is a thread on fixing a creaking ebrake?

I'm having trouble understanding the first post,
are you able to pull the handle up to set the brake?

I can't pull it

in your neck of the woods, my guess is you will need all new cables, and the pivots will most likely need to come apart, cleaned and lubed.

in your neck of the woods, my guess is you will need all new cables, and the pivots will most likely need to come apart, cleaned and lubed.

^^^^^

Yep.....

It turned out to be the e brake shoes. I yanked it out from the rig and now it's driving without the annoying sound.

I wonder if there is a thread on fixing a creaking ebrake?
I fixed the problem. It was the e brake shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom