What aftermarket goodies would you like to see? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Everyone i know always would like to see more aftermarket stuff for whatever they own... some of you already know i'm trying for a lower bolt in gear set for an 80 series t-case... but, it got me thinking... what other things would everyone like to see for thier cruisers. maybe with enough backing someone might do it... who knows, if my gearset works out, i may try! so lets here your wants!

Winch kit to fit stock front bumpers?
Mounts to fit a aftermarket roof rack to the stock roof rack

X2 on the barrier. Milford is cool but its spendy and its not exactly a pretty fit.

easy and functional cup holder(s)

bolt-on swingout tire carrier

Flexable rubber fender flares. I know lots of people just yank their flares, you see lots of broken flares where they hit something on the trails. It would be nice to have a flare that could brush up against something without any damage.

hmm i like the flares.... i suffer the same issues. and i agree on the cupholders... but at least the two it kinda has are better than the non-existent ones my 4runner had.

Flexable rubber fender flares. I know lots of people just yank their flares, you see lots of broken flares where they hit something on the trails. It would be nice to have a flare that could brush up against something without any damage.

i think that's a good one. :cool:

ready to go aluminum frame for drawers. I think my biggest concern with drawers is all the extra weight. If you had an aluminum frame you could buy and just put a platform on top of that would keep the weight down, then slide some rubbermaids underneath, i think that would be good.

i think that's a good one. :cool:

ready to go aluminum frame for drawers. I think my biggest concern with drawers is all the extra weight. If you had an aluminum frame you could buy and just put a platform on top of that would keep the weight down, then slide some rubbermaids underneath, i think that would be good.

This is the direction I am going in.

Mounts to fit a aftermarket roof rack to the stock roof rack

Garvin industries.

The only problem is the stock rack is a rust-breeding POS and it has only a 100 lb total capacity (in it's original non-rusty condition).

all good ideas!

i would like to see a full, molded rubber floor kit.9for U.S. spec cruisers.

also a storage box built to install in the old spare tire location,( something to hold a 2nd battery, a compressor, maybe some tools to store out of the way.)

a bolt in over the frame exhaust that replaces and tucks everything up that likes to hang down in the way.

easy and functional cup holder(s)

bolt-on swingout tire carrier

X2 on Steve sugestions and custom over dash pod ( 3 gauge pod ), bolt on inside tire " holder " if you replace a 3rd row seat fit the tire there ..

DYI bumpers .. sold in sections.

Adapter for a 5-6 speed HD auto...or a cheaper way to upgrade the A44X.
Twin-cases/Toy-Box/Orion/Stak/Atlas/>4:1 gears.
Tube fenders to fit ~40" tires and match factory lines/corner lens bolts in.
Reasonably priced sliders/bumpers.
Better center console.
Early 80's RDB kit.
Rear SF chromoly shafts.
Cable lockers.
Internal roll cage/bar.
3FE turbo kit or atleast some way to get more power easily.
Rear cantilever coil-over kit.
Front coil-over kit.
Torsion bar style sway bars.
Front 3-link kit.
T-case parking brake.
Rock Crusher style quarter panels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom