What aftermarket goodies would you like to see?

Everyone i know always would like to see more aftermarket stuff for whatever they own... some of you already know i'm trying for a lower bolt in gear set for an 80 series t-case... but, it got me thinking... what other things would everyone like to see for thier cruisers. maybe with enough backing someone might do it... who knows, if my gearset works out, i may try! so lets here your wants!

Flexable rubber fender flares. I know lots of people just yank their flares, you see lots of broken flares where they hit something on the trails. It would be nice to have a flare that could brush up against something without any damage.

hmm i like the flares.... i suffer the same issues. and i agree on the cupholders... but at least the two it kinda has are better than the non-existent ones my 4runner had.

Flexable rubber fender flares. I know lots of people just yank their flares, you see lots of broken flares where they hit something on the trails. It would be nice to have a flare that could brush up against something without any damage.
i think that's a good one. :cool:

ready to go aluminum frame for drawers. I think my biggest concern with drawers is all the extra weight. If you had an aluminum frame you could buy and just put a platform on top of that would keep the weight down, then slide some rubbermaids underneath, i think that would be good.

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

i think that's a good one. :cool:

ready to go aluminum frame for drawers. I think my biggest concern with drawers is all the extra weight. If you had an aluminum frame you could buy and just put a platform on top of that would keep the weight down, then slide some rubbermaids underneath, i think that would be good.
This is the direction I am going in.

all good ideas!

i would like to see a full, molded rubber floor kit.9for U.S. spec cruisers.

also a storage box built to install in the old spare tire location,( something to hold a 2nd battery, a compressor, maybe some tools to store out of the way.)

a bolt in over the frame exhaust that replaces and tucks everything up that likes to hang down in the way.

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
SILVER Star

easy and functional cup holder(s)

bolt-on swingout tire carrier
X2 on Steve sugestions and custom over dash pod ( 3 gauge pod ), bolt on inside tire " holder " if you replace a 3rd row seat fit the tire there ..

DYI bumpers .. sold in sections.

Adapter for a 5-6 speed HD auto...or a cheaper way to upgrade the A44X.
Twin-cases/Toy-Box/Orion/Stak/Atlas/>4:1 gears.
Tube fenders to fit ~40" tires and match factory lines/corner lens bolts in.
Reasonably priced sliders/bumpers.
Better center console.
Early 80's RDB kit.
Rear SF chromoly shafts.
Cable lockers.
Internal roll cage/bar.
3FE turbo kit or atleast some way to get more power easily.
Rear cantilever coil-over kit.
Front coil-over kit.
Torsion bar style sway bars.
Front 3-link kit.
T-case parking brake.
Rock Crusher style quarter panels.

Top Bottom