What about a Diesel section? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

theferg

SILVER Star
Threads
I am contemplating a TLC diesel swap in my 60 and have been reading about the swaps in the DTLC archives. I would love to join up and be able to ask questions, but I hate getting all those extra emails that I don't care to read... Don't much like "digest mode" either. I also know about Andre's diesel site with tons of info. But, perhaps a diesel section could be made? This site is getting bigger and bigger and I noticed the new truck section. A diesel might be cool. Just a thought.

-Ferg-

yeppers....strongly considering a diesel stop too....trying to add some more "world" appeal to things on here...

keep watching, I'm still deciding between a section that's "pure" diesel versus a section thats relative to the 70/75 and other more-diesel type Cruisers found away from the US.

70/75 HD are just 40/60 with different bodies, nothing fancy IMO. Light duties are another story, anyway I'm not sure there's enough specific stuff to be discussed about them in a separate forum besides the "Oh man I love them 70 series so much..." or the "DAMN, too bad TOYOTA doesn't sell them in the US :mad:"

yeah, i've been trying to come up with a forum title...and none jump out at me....covering the B/H series stuff, and the 70/75 and other non-US models...

<brainstorm> lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom