What about a Diesel section?

Discussion in 'Announcements - Help - Testing' started by theferg, Dec 20, 2003.

1. theferg

theferg

Media:
    I am contemplating a TLC diesel swap in my 60 and have been reading about the swaps in the DTLC archives. I would love to join up and be able to ask questions, but I hate getting all those extra emails that I don't care to read... Don't much like "digest mode" either. I also know about Andre's diesel site with tons of info. But, perhaps a diesel section could be made? This site is getting bigger and bigger and I noticed the new truck section. A diesel might be cool. Just a thought.

-Ferg-

2. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    yeppers....strongly considering a diesel stop too....trying to add some more "world" appeal to things on here...

keep watching, I'm still deciding between a section that's "pure" diesel versus a section thats relative to the 70/75 and other more-diesel type Cruisers found away from the US.

3. denis

denis (O) toyota nut (O) SILVER Star

70/75 HD are just 40/60 with different bodies, nothing fancy IMO. Light duties are another story, anyway I'm not sure there's enough specific stuff to be discussed about them in a separate forum besides the "Oh man I love them 70 series so much..." or the "DAMN, too bad TOYOTA doesn't sell them in the US :mad:"

4. denis

denis (O) toyota nut (O) SILVER Star

well, a "non-us" or "exotic" forum could work maybe... oh, well, a 2F is considered very exotic where I live :flipoff2: :D

5. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    yeah, i've been trying to come up with a forum title...and none jump out at me....covering the B/H series stuff, and the 70/75 and other non-US models...

<brainstorm> lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.