What a great club! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JimJ

ATOYOHOLIC
Threads
Website
www.nanaimojim.com
Hey eveyone its so great to be part of this Toyota Club really appriciate meeting you all getting out into the trails exploring.
Just a little shout out to eveyone who helped me nickle and dime the some parts together to try and complete my franken 60 project this month.
Thanks to eveyone who posted ideas, sugestions, pics on how to fix it, or the "here it what you need" pics and the diagrams to help got it dun.
A special shout out to to Rob for cross member and mounts, to Steve for the helpful calls, the shifter, a rusty skid plate lol, the driveshaft yoke, and for offering to drive up to help with a wirering issue, to Keith and Amanda for digging through the parts bin looking for that one-part, for the use of your repair manual with your name on the inside page, and for Amanda taking the time to pickup parts from Steve and then delivering then to Lindsay on her way through Nanaimo! Oh Lindsay sys thanks for that puzzle she is doing it this week! LOL
Once the weather gets better will put out an invite for a BBQ and Beers at my place.
Hope to have this bucket of bolts running this week! Fingers x'd
Thank you!
JJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom