What a find! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Today I had to take a friend to the emergency room of a very small public hospital in the Ecuadorian mountains near where I Live. The injury was minor, so no worries.

While I waited, I wandered around the grounds and found myself at the back of the facility in the staff parking lot. Look what I found.

I talked to a guard there, and all he could tell me is that they've been stealing parts from the blue and the green FJs to keep the Silver one running. I plan to find out more.

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4052.JPG

IMG_4057.jpg

Go back with cash in hand.

It's not that easy. They are government owned vehicles. If they ever decide to part with them it would probably be by auction. And there are many of them spread all over the country. I attended one such auction a few years back and the final sales prices on many vehicles was low.

The hospitals are government owned in that part of the world?

The hospitals are government owned in that part of the world?
No, not all of them. Most are private hospitals like in the States and i would some of them on the same par as some big city hospitals in the U.S. and the cost is a tiny fraction comparively. The public (government) hospitals are free. Find something like that in the States.

No, not all of them. Most are private hospitals like in the States and i would some of them on the same par as some big city hospitals in the U.S. and the cost is a tiny fraction comparively. The public (government) hospitals are free. Find something like that in the States.
Yeah, there are some free clinics here but you may want to try and fix the problem on your own first :skull:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom