Wanted Westcoast: 1997 LC/LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
I'm looking for a unicorn, probably.

I'd be happy with either '97 LC or LX450. Color doesn't matter. Triple locked does.
Standard things everyone else wants in here - no rust, leaks, damage/accidents. Closer to single/family owned, the better.

Something under 200k miles, ideally. The appropriate maintenance should have been done to keep it going thus far.

Closer to stock is better. If you've got a rigged out vehicle that meets the above, I'd prefer if you did it skillfully with your own hands, or sent it to someone reputable that you've got documentation about. I'm probably not interested interested in cars passed through 5 owners, all whom have added pieces along the way.

Anything within around 850 miles of Sacramento would be great.

One of the requirements here in the forums is price. Maybe 8k-20k depending on what you're sitting on. Prices for these machines are crazy!

Maybe I'll look at this post a few months from now and laugh at how picky I was. Or maybe there's a lot of unicorns out there. We'll see.

Contact mud member Carmelo his selling his 97 lx450

FCB19243-C223-4191-9AB2-1AD49F78B1BE.jpeg

99ACE517-E821-4464-B074-77655391C864.jpeg

I asked a moderator how to remove this thread, and they said there should be an edit function - I'm not seeing it. Sorry, but I'm going to belay looking for an 80 series right now. Thanks for the replies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom