West Side / Fort Worth Group (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just ran across this thread. I'll keep watching to see when the next meet up is.

Me too (just saw this thread). I live far enough west that the trip to Dallas is a deterrent; used to go anyway but pretty busy right now building a house and making a living. Lake Worth easily doable though; will try and catch it next time.

A few years ago we had a west side group that would meet at the Railhead BBQ in Willow Park. Last year about this time, we had a meet in Granbury.

Will this week work for you guys? I'm going to ping the forums again hoping to get some interest.

Please check in if you're available this Thursday, 10 Feb, at 7pm. I think the Spring Creek BBQ in Lake Worth (6701 Lake Worth Blvd) would work well. There is lots of lighted parking, and plenty of room inside to meet for dinner first. I'd sure like to get folks face to face for a meet up, and then we can discuss what would be the best time/place for future monthly meetings.

Hope to see you all!

Please check in if you're available this Thursday, 10 Feb, at 7pm. I think the Spring Creek BBQ in Lake Worth (6701 Lake Worth Blvd) would work well. There is lots of lighted parking, and plenty of room inside to meet for dinner first. I'd sure like to get folks face to face for a meet up, and then we can discuss what would be the best time/place for future monthly meetings.

Hope to see you all!

Maybe; installing windows in our house tomorrow & Thursday, if we get done in time then I could make it but no guarantees.

For the West siders. @Bisho

To help this thing get off the ground...

Let Butch @Texican or myself know when you decide on when and where these meet ups take place and one of us can post it up on the Facebook page.

For the West siders. @Bisho

To help this thing get off the ground...

Let Butch @Texican or myself know when you decide on when and where these meet ups take place and one of us can post it up on the Facebook page.
Jeff, please put it on Facebook for tomorrow night at Spring Creek BBQ. If you don't mind, please let me know if you get any responses. I may need to cave in and get a fakebook account...

My cruiser is getting back in to running shape right now, but once we're up and running again, I'm down for some Fort Worth meetings. Allen is a bit of a hike for me.

Jeff, please put it on Facebook for tomorrow night at Spring Creek BBQ. If you don't mind, please let me know if you get any responses. I may need to cave in and get a fakebook account...
I posted it on FB. I would suggest either getting on FB or find someone that is on there and active on your side of town that wants to help get this going.

I’ll be there tomorrow. I’ll be in the Tundra as the Troopy is still under the knife.

Meet Here

I meant TODAY…see y’all tonight.

Last edited:
I plan on getting there about 6:45 and getting some dinner. I figure we can break bread and visit a bit then go out and look at trucks. I'll have a black Toyota shirt and a veteran cap.

Be there in about 15 min.

Not going to make it tonight, sorry - too tired. Catch you guys next time.

We’ll, we doubled in size this month! It was great getting to know Daniel @The Jade Bean. Sorry you couldn’t make it @1911. I think we’ll try the 3rd Thursday of the month next, although Round Up is next month.

Stay tuned!

Good talking to ya. It’ll get there. 👊🏼

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom