West Ashley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHERMAN FJ62

Charlestons' King of Cruisers
Threads
While looking for Civil War earth work forts in West Ashley I found several trails / areas in back of neighbors that you can offroad. Ran across them by chance.

One was off Sanders roads which is off of Bee's Ferry. Another one was in the back of Cantiberry Forest which is off of hwy 61. There was also an area behind the BiLo in West Ashley. None of these area had no trespassing signs and appears pretty active off roading has recently been done.

Iv'e wheeled all of those at one point. I was under the impression that the area behind Bi-Lo was a no go. I got my Jeep stuck back there one time.
As far as Cantebury woods I believe that are is only big enough for ATV's.I use to ride mine back there. On the other hand I guess there are areas up and down the power line that could be wheeled.
On the place off of Sanders road there isn't much over there. Again maybe along the power lines. If it's the same place I am thinking about a buddy of mine got his 40 stuck there. We were riding through some high grass and there was this HUGE downed square power pole underneath the brush. Well he hit it dead on and the transfer case got hung up on it.

Note to self: Let Clayton or Michael lead the way...never go first! :D :D

I'll lead the way. Just give me your Cruiser

The sanders road has pretty extensive roads. It looks like at one time there was a hunt club back there due to dog pens old blinds. This also why I drive my 62 in first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom