For Sale We're having a baby!!! Now our 2007 Lexus IS250 AWD is for sale! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We need a bigger car. The wife got knocked up and we just don't have enough seats in the Lexus (seats 5 and the new one will take us to 6!). We love the car, but it just doesn't have enough seats to keep:(

So here is the craigslist listing, and I'll throw a few more photos up here if people are interested.

2007 Lexus IS250 AWD Blk/Blk

Oh, and by the way, the sale of this car predicates our purchase of either an FJ80 or and LX450. It'll be fun having a newer version of my Pig to park in the driveway:) But we HAVE to sell the Lexus first, so if you know anyone or are interested, please don't hesitate to hit me up.

Oh, and standard-MUD member discount applies (usually $1000 off from what I've gleaned).

Thanks y'all!

Is this too far outside the normal Mud ride to keep on here? What do you all think?

We need a bigger car. The wife got knocked up and we just don't have enough seats in the Lexus (seats 5 and the new one will take us to 6!). We love the car, but it just doesn't have enough seats to keep:(

So here is the craigslist listing, and I'll throw a few more photos up here if people are interested.

Oh, and by the way, the sale of this car predicates our purchase of either an FJ80 or and LX450. It'll be fun having a newer version of my Pig to park in the driveway:) But we HAVE to sell the Lexus first, so if you know anyone or are interested, please don't hesitate to hit me up.

Oh, and standard-MUD member discount applies (usually $1000 off from what I've gleaned).

Thanks y'all!
PM me your VIN. I'll check it out. Where are you located?

In reponse to keeping it on here... Since he is keeping a cruiser and replacing this with another cruiser I think it passes mustard..

K

I think your posting has expired.

Linky is back! Thanks for the heads-up guys. I spaced renewing it for a couple days:

a07IS250001.jpg
a07IS250005.jpg
Interior 5.jpg

would have to talk to the wife first, but any interests in trades?

I'd be interested in a trade if it worked out yeah. But we were aiming for a LC with closer to 100,000 on it if possible. Doesn't mean it's out of the question though.

Don't have a low milege LC, but we do have a 2008 Highlander with third row seating. Does that interest you any?

Last edited:
Probably not for a Highlander. My wife's heart is set on a Lando or an LX450/470. Kinda hard to fight her on those:)

No problem. Spoke with the wife and she said no anyways. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom