We're going to loose the Puerco!!! :crybaby: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We're going to loose the Puerco!!!

I was contacted today about doing a 41 mile corridor investigation running from US 550 to I-40, mostly through our Puerco play area. This is for the long-talked-about Northwest Loop. It also explains why we have seen so much evidence of aerial surveys and and on the ground surveying. The first part to be developed is a 5 mile stretch from 550 the heads roughly southwest toward the river. Of course it'll be years for anything is fully completed, but the wheels are clearly in motion. :crybaby:

Maybe we should hit this northern area on Saturday instead. There's some cool archeology out there (Mesa San Felipe).

Last edited:
I was contacted today about doing a 41 mile corridor investigation running from US 550 to I-40, mostly through our Puerco play area. This is for the long-talked-about Northwest Loop. It also explains why we have seen so much evidence of aerial surveys and and on the ground surveying. The first part to be developed is a 5 mile stretch from 550 the heads roughly southwest toward the river. Of course it'll be years for anything is fully completed, but the wheels are clearly in motion. :crybaby:

Maybe we should hit this northern area on Saturday instead. There's some cool archeology out there (Mesa San Felipe).

Northern area works for me too. I only know what it looks like from the air, so it's all new to me. :)

Dan

See other post about meeting place.

Why don't smiles work in the thread title?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom