Went to the dark side (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TCEd

SILVER Star
Threads
My wife's new ride
IMG_1438.JPEG

You had me scared. I thought you bought a Jeep!

Nice truck, you will love it I think.

I almost went to the dark side once. I pulled into this place that looked like a big Jeep dealership. Turns out it was a repair shop!

I see Icon resi shock under there!

You had me scared. I thought you bought a Jeep!

Nice truck, you will love it I think.

I almost went to the dark side once. I pulled into this place that looked like a big Jeep dealership. Turns out it was a repair shop!

The sorta Darth Vader look.

Is she going to get it dirty and break it in at the Carousal?

That's the plan if the shipper finally finds someone to haul it back to Traverse City.

Finally after a long wait the new ride is loaded for its long journey from L.A. to Traverse City. Since Traverse is a bit off the normal truck routes it took some time to find a hauler. good thing is it's loaded low and behind another vehicle so it shouldn't get overly bug splattered. So do I bring this or the FJ40 to the gathering ?

gx.jpg

Finally after a long wait the new ride is loaded for its long journey from L.A. to Traverse City. Since Traverse is a bit off the normal truck routes it took some time to find a hauler. good thing is it's loaded low and behind another vehicle so it shouldn't get overly bug splattered. So do I bring this or the FJ40 to the gathering ?

View attachment 2329876
Boy, that's a tough one. The trip to and back home would lean toward the 460. The cool nostalgia gives the 40 the nod.

Finally here, dirty from cross country trip but nice. Think this will make the party Saturday.

20200611_201616.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom