Welome to our little corner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
At this point anybody is welcome to join. Post up where you are from. It seems must of us have familys so lets see pictures of those little ones and your rigs! I will be back in the am to get the ball rolling.

Special thanks to woody!

Congrats guys!!

It will be good to help start up a club. Congrats guys. and Thanks Woody.

Well I dont have many pictures of me outside any of my rigs but here is one on the 60s first wheeling trip. Mine is on the right side.
341585252.jpg

This is cool

I hope this make it easier to find some folks to join up. Mountaineer Cruisers sounds good to me. We need to talk about a WHEN and WHERE, some place good for all. Tim 94 fzj 80 beater 01 4 runner t.l.c.a. 14863

You bet Tim. Any ideas on the first meeting? Most weekends are good for me:cool:

My runner is smoking easy on gas ...so I can come to you.

You guys ..lol or whomever discuss a weekend to meet up(when and where) and I will be happy with whatever you guys decide. Maybe a the first weekend after the new year? cause I know must are busy with the Christmas and all I suppose we need some type of guidelines to go by....as far as the TLCA requirements. I wonder if there is something we can print off? Anyway I will search in th am....I have been busy as heck today.

:cheers:

:hmm:I think I may know someone here on mud that might be able to come up with a club logo? I will ask her.

You bet Tim. Any ideas on the first meeting? Most weekends are good for me:cool:

My runner is smoking easy on gas ...so I can come to you.

You guys ..lol or whomever discuss a weekend to meet up(when and where) and I will be happy with whatever you guys decide. Maybe a the first weekend after the new year? cause I know must are busy with the Christmas and all I suppose we need some type of guidelines to go by....as far as the TLCA requirements. I wonder if there is something we can print off? Anyway I will search in th am....I have been busy as heck today.

:cheers:
Missed that..my question already answered.

TLCA# 16365

Quote:
Originally Posted by landwagon
I've talked to a some peoplein the state who would be in, but how many people do we need and who is the rep. in this area? Thanks again. Tim

Membership Qualifications

Another important issue to consider is membership qualifications. What should be the minimum requirements that must be met to become a member? Should there be an associate or non-voting membership? What about family memberships? Junior memberships? Should there be a minimum age limit?
There can be various combinations of membership qualifications required of prospective members. They may include such things as a minimum number of meetings attended, minimum runs or events attended, etc. But try to avoid requirements that are too restrictive or lengthy, otherwise you run the risk of excluding prospective members that can offer a lot to your club but for some reason may not be able to meet your list of requirements.
For consideration as a member in a TLCA Chapter, the minimum requirement is five owners of a Toyota 4-wheel drive vehicle. This is not to say that if a few of your close friends that have other 4WD vehicles cannot participate in your Chapter, but, to be considered for Chapter membership in TLCA, control of the club must be maintained by the Toyota 4WD members only, now and at all future times.

Eastern Representative: Thom Placier,
502-316-3590, EasternRep@tlca.org

Also, the "How-To" on starting a chapter is in full detail here:
Home of the Toyota Land Cruiser Association - How to Start a TLCA Chapter

Hope this helps, and if for some strange reason, you can't get in touch with Thom, please feel free to contact me.

-Art

Sounds good my man. Yea I will be on the hunt over the next few days for some. I know there is another mudder not to far from me but for the life of me I cannot remember his id.
Sounds good to me on the time. I think Tim told me is off for the next 2 months. I do not mind doing alot of the leg work so to speak being I am home must of the time(disabled because of my legs).

There are some TLCA requirements in this link.
Home of the Toyota Land Cruiser Association - How to Start a TLCA Chapter

We need more people to show interest.
I travel for work and I will be home around christmas and the 1st weekend in jan. I wont be home for a couple of months after that though.

Nice visor '88...

:eek::eek::eek:
Crazy, that foerunna looks like it was styled right off the showroom floor, and never changed. :doh: You just need a few KC's up top ( I know, no-no in WV) and some day-glo shock boots, bro.

PS, for the other WV fellas that don't know me, I grew up in Keyser (Mineral Co)
Glad ta see ya'll got your own little corner.

For Christs sake the when I paint the ting I will remove it.....I just dont want a big brown spot showing :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom