Well well Tercel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So this Toyota sickness is really getting out of hand. For some strange reason I have always liked older 4wd Tercels so I picked one up this morning. With the 80 being down for an unknown amount of time I needed something that I can DD along with my old Jetta. I found this one in WV, it's rougher than the picture shows but it does run and drive well and the interior is fairly clean. 4wd works and it gets great gas mileage. Big thanks to @NCjeff for the carfax report. All is left is to start cooking meth in homage to Jesse Pinkman.

IMG_4255.JPG

IMG_4256.JPG

That would help pay for the Toyota addiction anyway.

@fj40z that thing is awesome, always loved those little wagons! Nice score.

Will we see it at the Relic Run? :)

dang that is the cleanest old tercel I've seen in a long time.

nice score

Very nice , all I've ever seen have been white .

Along with vw ... :lol:

@fj40z that thing is awesome, always loved those little wagons! Nice score.

Will we see it at the Relic Run? :)

Thanks Joe!! Well I'm not sure if it's Relic Run material. If I'm about to put the 60 up for sale soon so if I make it it will be in the Tercel. I'm a shoe in for most rust!!

Thanks guys! It's a lot rougher in person but it's not bad and most all of them have tons of rust. The inside of this one is pretty clean and will clean up even better. I'll try to get some inside shots of it tomorrow.

Here's a few more pics

Wish it had the plaid upholstery but I have to say the seats are very comfortable

IMG_4277.JPG

Headliner cracks me up
IMG_4279.JPG

Custom rear view mirror LOL I haven't seen the old Lane Changer since my grandpas old Buick Roadmaster.

IMG_4280.JPG

IMG_4281.JPG

Great Score!

And youve changed the oil filter to the appropriate Toyota Part Number, correct? :)

Last edited:
Great Score!

And youve changed the oil filter to the appropriate Toyota Part Number, correct? :)

LOL not yet! You can guarantee it won't be a WIX!

Did the ad say "Driven only on nights and weekends by a gentleman ginseng farmer?

That mirror is awesome. Bet there's a pair of BluBlockers in the center console!

Dude!! Totally forgot about those! My grandpa really did have The Lane Changer and a pair of Blue Blockers in his car for as long as I can remember.

@S4Cruiser From the looks of your 40 build so far and from the looks of my Tercel this thread should be the one labeled Project Not so nice.

:lol: Totally forgot about that! I gotta find those!!

So this Toyota sickness is really getting out of hand. For some strange reason I have always liked older 4wd Tercels so I picked one up this morning. With the 80 being down for an unknown amount of time I needed something that I can DD along with my old Jetta. I found this one in WV, it's rougher than the picture shows but it does run and drive well and the interior is fairly clean. 4wd works and it gets great gas mileage. Big thanks to @NCjeff for the carfax report. All is left is to start cooking meth in homage to Jesse Pinkman.

View attachment 1445853

View attachment 1445854
I've started looking for these also to dd and for possible a first car when the boys are old enough (they all think they are gettin my truck). Wife says no way! They don't have airbags! Suddenly she is an NTSB advocate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom