Well I wasn’t expecting to be hit with a repair list this long….. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
C919AF82-9458-4F33-A0B4-F03947CEA7A9.jpeg

Thoughts on wether it would be wise to keep putting money into this?

I purchased a 105 series recently. It’s had a hzj79 engine dropped into it. Along with a 80 series box. Arashi turbo and custom air box. Pdi front mount. 3 inch tough dog suspension. 35s.

View attachment 2924588

I purchased a 105 series recently. It’s had a hzj79 engine dropped into it. Along with a 80 series box. Arashi turbo and custom air box. Pdi front mount. 3 inch tough dog suspension. 35s.
Did you look at this vehicle before purchasing? It comes down to how much money you will have it in by the time it was done, and if that number is acceptable to you.

No one here knows what you paid for it or what condition the vehicle is in overall, etc.
There is no way for us to know. Most of that list can be DIY as well but not sure that's what you want to do.

Coke bottle breather, lol. You know that's just a suggested list, right? You ask a shop to find things that could be done, they will. Doesn't even mean if they're suggested they're essential either. Would you rather they list 2 things and then a week later when x fails you come back barking at them that they didn't tell you about it?

View attachment 2924588

looks like the mechanic is doing his job and knows his cruisers.
do safety stuff first, brakes and etc, and do the rest down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom