NOW WITH A 0-70 Launch! Well i did a thing.. my 97 lx build. distributorless/turbo/h151f (2 Viewers)

how many waygu beef powers and torques did project waygu beef make?

• 100awhp!

• 200awhp!!

• 300awhp!!!

• 400awhp!!!!

• 500awhp!!!!!

• 600awhp!!!!!!?

Results are only viewable after voting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Went on a 3 day 2 night camping trip with 2 other fellow landcruiser owners, a 100, 200 and my 80. First leg of the trip was from the gas station to chelan Washington, 180 miles, fuel alcohol content level was at 55%. Drove up through stevens pass up 4,061 feet though leavenworth Washington then to chelan, was able to manage an astonishing 13.4 mpg on that leg of the trip. Truck was loaded full for the trip with me and my son, I'd say right at 6k lbs as the truck weighs 5600 empty with a full tank of gas and no spare, now I have a spare, 5 gal of extra fuel, camping gear and a thule box on top. Leg 2 was the off road portion, 120 miles total and up 3 different peaks. We climbed up and traversed a ridge at 6500 feet to our first camp spot at shady pass. Spent the night there, drove down the mountain to ardenvior, wa where we topped up gas. We then drove up to sugar loaf peak, elevation 5794 ft. Explored a bit then headed across Entiat ridge and climbed back up to chumstick mountain elevation 5810 feet. We headed down and found a nice valley to camp and do some shooting in. Next day we headed down to leavenworth for breakfast before heading home. The offroad portion I managed 10.3 mpg. Picked up a bunch of pinstripes dirt and mud nothing to technical but definately flexed the suspension out on washed out portions of trail. It was a fantastic trip, even in the mid 80s in the valley the truck never saw above 188 even when crawling slow, with the ac on. Oil temps saw 217 at the hottest point that was actually climbing up grades on the road going 75 ish. Truck performed flawless.
Screenshot_20230625_171027_Gaia GPS.jpg

Screenshot_20230619-111622_Gaia GPS.jpg

20230618_062619.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0039.JPG

Well summers gone, that was too fast :frown:.. did a couple of cool camps, nothing too crazy but I got to do some beach/sand driving on the coast here, and that was pretty fun! No issues so far with the rig just been running pretty flawless so far. Winter projects will probably just consist of making an airbox for so I can draw cooler air from the fender area, some fluid changes all around, and possibly hitting all the rubber gaskets and plastic trim and stuff I have stored away. I'm kind of torn on the rubber/plastics though. Part of me wants to save them if I paint the truck one day, but the other part of me doesn't want to even paint it and make it perfect as it might make me not want to use it and destroy a nice paint job.
20230901_123809.jpg

20230902_171913.jpg

20230902_081058.jpg

20230902_160823.jpg

20230716_074247.jpg

Well summers gone, that was too fast :frown:.. did a couple of cool camps, nothing too crazy but I got to do some beach/sand driving on the coast here, and that was pretty fun! No issues so far with the rig just been running pretty flawless so far. Winter projects will probably just consist of making an airbox for so I can draw cooler air from the fender area, some fluid changes all around, and possibly hitting all the rubber gaskets and plastic trim and stuff I have stored away. I'm kind of torn on the rubber/plastics though. Part of me wants to save them if I paint the truck one day, but the other part of me doesn't want to even paint it and make it perfect as it might make me not want to use it and destroy a nice paint job.
View attachment 3445228
View attachment 3445230
View attachment 3445231
View attachment 3445232
View attachment 3445234
Don't make it perfect, keep it clean and use it! I have had cars that were "perfect" and you are always worried about them.

6460#? Meh, she needs to gain some weight 🖕🏽

Don't make it perfect, keep it clean and use it! I have had cars that were "perfect" and you are always worried about them.
yeah i agree, i think if anything i'd like to find a paint solution for the roof and mirror caps, the roof oxidation has eaten through the clear, i already tried to cut and buff the roof but there's no clear left, and the mirror cap tops are the same. maybe i'll just try and find new mirror caps.

6460#? Meh, she needs to gain some weight 🖕🏽
That was fully loaded with no spare, 4 people and gear for 4 days. I am however looking for a solution to carry the spare. I don't really want a rear bumper but i do like something like the ggm carrier. i'm trying to stay as light as possible weight sucks lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom