Well Crap....

For all of you guys who had bets i would drink this weekend....you win :frown:

I couldnt help myself - i had to have a couple beers while grilling huge ass steaks with my buddies who flew in. I think i will retry "not drinking" next month.....

oh well, at least my liver got a week break...

Try giving yourself a month off, then a month on. It worked for a co-worker of mine. Now he can shut the desire to consume off with ease. Still drinks, just not as much.

masscrusher said:
Try giving yourself a month off, then a month on. It worked for a co-worker of mine. Now he can shut the desire to consume off with ease. Still drinks, just not as much.
that is not it. I can turn it off and on with no issue. I dont "crave" a drink, i enjoy having a beer with good friends. I think i rationalized with myself that getting drunk too often is more of the issue i have rather than drinking a glass of wine at dinner.
Cutting back is better than cutting it completly out....i would think

Noah said:
that is not it. I can turn it off and on with no issue. I dont "crave" a drink, i enjoy having a beer with good friends. I think i rationalized with myself that getting drunk too often is more of the issue i have rather than drinking a glass of wine at dinner.
Cutting back is better than cutting it completly out....i would think
Interesting logic. I hope it works out for you.

Jman

Ya know, recognizing you have a problem is the first step. . . . . :rolleyes:

A long time ago, when I thought I might be drinking too much, too often, I found out that I much prefered one good-tasting beer with my meal than ten awful beers without a meal, and I felt very good about myself. :) Maybe that describes you, too.

Or, maybe you're just a loser. . . . :flipoff2: :D

Bettter luck next time! :D

Top Bottom