Welding Gas suppliers in Los Angeles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need a reccomendation of some where to buy my welding gas....The place I called seemed kinda high both for the tank and the gas for my newly wired up mig....Anybody got a place they like???? I am willing to travel if the price was right...

Need a tank(decent sized) and the old argon/co2 mix...

Thnaks

How the fxxx should I know, you're on the fxxxless side of the country.

Ask in outfitting, look in the yellow pages or log onto the Hobart welding forum.

Junk said:
How the fxxx should I know, you're on the fxxxless side of the country.

Ask in outfitting, look in the yellow pages or log onto the Hobart welding forum.

Ignore this fxxxtard, he's on his period and is kinda bitchy lately.

As far as gas suppliers the closes I have to your area is in Culver City. Its called Welding Suppliers, on Jefferson Blvd. I'll try to find a # and get back to you.

Victor,

Thanks for the idea...they are who I called and seemed really expensive...I am gonna try praxair tommorow after work...I was just lookin for a place that someone has had good luck with...

Don,

I will try airgas...Thanks

Junk,

anyone can use the yellowpages...I was lookin for personal experience...so thanks for your bright idea...

I got a 250 cu ft tank of argon from AirGas in OC a couple years ago for $150, including the fill. We have a contract with them at work, so this is the contract price, but I don't know how much their retail price is. Try negotiating.

Air gas was around $50 bucks with a tank exchange ( tall tank 5 footer) That was in Simi Valley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom