Welcome to the Southern Nevada Landcruisers! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last meeting was:
Hi Everyone,

Don't forget about the upcoming meeting tomorrow on Tuesday, August 9, 2016.

Regular meeting place and time - IHOP on Rainbow at Spring Mountain. Dinner at 6:30 and the meeting starts at 7:30.

See you there,

Steve Syzdek

702-726-1007
Steven Syzdek <ssyzdek@gmail.com>

Hello, I'm new to I8mud forums. Hope to meet up with some Toyota guys on my next trip to Vegas. I keep a very well prepared 4Runner there, '85, ARB's front/rear, Crawler gears, 37's, winch, etc. would like to hear of some upcoming rides so I can make plans.
I also have a '76 FJ40 and a '64 FJ45 back home in Ohio. Thanks in advance.

You guys still doing meetings? I finally got the FJ40 going again and would like to meet up with some locals!

I believe the monthly meeting just happened. Let me go check.

Hey everybody, are the meetings still happening? I just bought an 81 bj42 that will eventually be in Vegas with me and I want meet other locals.

Is the club still active?

There are a handful of cruiserheads in town. We don't meet for club meetings anymore, but we do get together for occasional trail runs. There was some chatter and interest this summer in starting regular meetings again but the guy spearheading the effort seems to have disappeared.

I joined SNLC in the mid 2000s and the members I met around then have moved away or are no longer active. Post up a date and time for a polar bear run, see if you can generate some interest.

Coffee and Cruisers going on every weekend here in Las Vegas, all cruiser heads in the area are very much welcome to come by and join. Location rotates every weekend so just lmk if you’re interested. Everyone’s friendly.
4B912E00-EA74-44E3-BEE6-54D4E6C6A42D.jpeg
3DC049AF-CA76-430F-B6E4-DF1AC693D181.jpeg

I'm interested. I tried to resurrect this chapter in 2018/2019 but life got in the way. I'm in Vegas.

I'm interested. I tried to resurrect this chapter in 2018/2019 but life got in the way. I'm in Vegas.
We have about 5-6 80 series owners in the valley. Maybe 2-3 200. Most communications happen over a recently made instagram chat group. But if you don’t have one, totally understandable. Shoot me a dm and we’ll talk there.

-Paul

No more 40/60 series guys?

There are still a couple 40's in town. I see an all white 40 in Summerlin from time to time. I saw an Icon 40 down in Henderson last year. I own an '81 BJ42 but it's currently a pile of parts in my garage. It was one of the very *last* diesels shipped to the US so it is 50-state legal. It came in through LA, but was shipped to Canada for sale. I found it in Kelowna BC a few years ago. It was rough, but definitely possible to restore without too much $$.

Anyway, so I have a 40 but it's not driving at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom